My grandson is 5 (pic)

by garybuss 46 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I agree with Changeling, that's two cuties in that pic!!!

I can tell he is grandpa's boy!!! I hope he had an awesome birthday!!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome pic! I'm so glad you have each other in your lives.

Love,
    Baba.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I saw a sign once that said "if I had known grandkids were so much fun, I'd have had them first" lol grandkids are wonderful and precious.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi lrkr, I think his good environment has more to do with his parent's good intellect than my influence. He has 5 birthday parties, 5 Christmas mornings, and 5 Easter egg hunts to remember when he's older.

Thanks Awakened at Gilead, We both are very photogenic. We just can't help it:-)

Hi babygirl75, We both thank you. He's showing me his treat bag he stocked during a birthday scavenger hunt game. His parents are both very nice and he's inherited a full portion of that. He's never going to loose me, not for disagreeing with me, not for smoking, not for joining the military, not for going to prison, not if he's gay . . . nothing. He's not losing me.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Baba, Yeah! This is how it's all worked out. Not too bad huh? All that worry I did and this is what I got . . . sweet!

Right on wednesday, I have a policy of never saying no to this guy unless he might get hurt. I watch the same cartoon with him 5 times in a row, I get up from a nap to help him find the cat. His parents can teach him what no means. I'm gonna leave him great memories of a good grandpa. It's a gift I'm giving myself.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That is really sweet, I can see he means so much to you.

I'm still waiting to be a grama...

h40

• delilah
    delilah
    He's never going to loose me, not for disagreeing with me, not for smoking, not for joining the military, not for going to prison, not if he's gay . . . nothing. He's not losing me.

Now THIS, is unconditional love.....something a "certain group of people" wouldn't know anything about, if it up and slapped them in the face!!

Wonderful picture Garybuss!!! What a wonderful Grampa you are!!!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

What a cutie! Grandkids are the best, aren't they?

Coffee

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got a little misty reading this thread. Thank you for sharing.

I agree..grandchildren are the best.

lisa

• dawg
    dawg

Glad there is happiness in your life Gary... Good luck always.

Good looking kid by the way... Happy BD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit