My grandson is 5 (pic)

by garybuss 46 Replies latest jw friends

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

you guys look happy together

• mouthy
    mouthy

What a little cutie, ( the big ones a sight for sore eyes also)
    You said >I'm gonna leave him great memories of a good grandpa.
    Good for you, My Granma was the most wonderful person in my life ,I will never forget her,she was NOT a JW either,

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

GB - it must be awesome being a grandpa and having a lil one to spoil again!

mouthy - I was literally just thinking about you granny - was gonna start a topic ""where's mouthy"" Like the new pic! How you keeping 'ol girl! Hug &

• Mary
    Mary

Wonderful picture Gary.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That is such a nice picture.

Grandchildren are wonderful. I have 6.

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

How you keeping 'ol girl! Hug &

Oh Lou!!! Thanks my love for thinking of me. I am not bad,This old age "aint" what it is cracked up to be
    As Ray Franz said the only thing Golden about us is our pee
    Loubelle

• mouthy
    mouthy

How you keeping 'ol girl! Hug &

Oh Lou!!! Thanks my love for thinking of me. I am not bad,This old age "aint" what it is cracked up to be
    As Ray Franz said the only thing Golden about us is our pee
    Loubelle

• free2think
    free2think

Such a beautiful pic, thank you for sharing.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hey Garybuss

He is a little cutie, and you look so happy to be with him. Congrats on a 5 year old grandson.

My grandson is 5 too, he was 5 in January and he has identical twin brothers who are 4.
    We have something in common, 5 year old grandsons LOL

Velvet

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi delilah, This guy is my lesson in appreciation. He can play for hours with three sticks and he will show a cricket in a plastic bug box to everybody who will take time to look. He's as proud of that cricket as if he were a science explorer with a new discovery.

Hey coffee_black, Yup! Every day is an adventure for him . . . and me:-)

Hi lisavegas420, When I'm with this little guy I forget every single thing in my whole life that didn't work out my way. We have important things to do like watching spiders, digging for worms, and checking where the cat is napping.

Hey dawg, Thanks for the good wishes. Today we have a toy helicopter that really flies.

Hi quietlyleaving, When I was younger I wondered what it would be like to be a grandfather. Nothing I imagined could have prepared me for this guy.

Hi Grace, Thanks for checking in. My maternal grandfather lived until I was 20. My parents and my brother and I lived with him and my grandmother for most of my 4th year. I still remember that year. That year was my only Christmas morning memory and my only birthday cake memory.

Howdy LouBelle, When my 4 sons were small I worked day and night to be sure they never knew what living in poverty was like. The cost to them was loss of much access to me. When they were older I took them one by one to work with me. They had their mowing and other jobs and I paid them well so they could learn that working gets them what they want. They are all successful adults, maybe in spite of me:-)

Thanks Mary, Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Hi Sylvia, Thanks! You wrote: "Grandchildren are wonderful. I have 6." Your life is blessed. :-)

Hi free2think, Thanks for being here. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Hey Velvet, A 5 year old and twin 4 year olds! Wow! Yeah, every day with my grandson is a good day. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit