My grandson is 5 (pic)

by garybuss 46 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture!!! I enjoy reading your posts!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi insearchoftruth, Thanks for being here, I enjoy your posts too. Hope all is well with you.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hi jamiebowers, This is my only grandchild and he lives in the same town. You wrote: "your posts really make me laugh" I see you have a taste for irreverent sarcasm. We'd probably get along just fine on bowling night.

Sorry, can't bowl--partially paralyzed leg gets in the way. But I bet I'd have a fine time lmao. Yes, I love dry, irreverent sarcasam. Is there any kind of humor?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi jamiebowers, You wrote: "Sorry, can't bowl--partially paralyzed leg gets in the way."

I can't bowl for other reasons.

I have had a problem lifting my right leg. (Good thing I'm not a dog) It really bothered on steps. I went to the doctor and told him I have a problem walking up stairs. He said don't walk up any stairs and come back in two weeks. Of course I missed the appointment.

When I finally got back, the doctor wanted to know why I missed the last appointment. I told him I couldn't get out of the basement.

I have a disintegrating disc in my back, L4. It pinches a nerve to my right leg.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Gary,

All I can say is...enjoy...enjoy...enjoy.

Life sure is beautiful after the BS of the past. I don't have any grandkids, but hope to before I go away.

In a way, I'm glad I don't have any grandkids because of my daughter's marriage to the useless piece of turd JW she divorced 12 years ago.

Keep smiling and teach that boy all you know about spiders and whatever.

HappyDad

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi HappyDad, We had a great day! Flew our toy helicopter up on the roof of the house, chased the neighbor's cat, went swimming at the pool and just got out of a warm bubble bath.

Hope all is well with you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Nice picture but where is your cowboy hat?

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: Nice picture but where is your cowboy hat?

I'm having another identity crisis? I hate it when this happens.

Actually, summer is the season for caps and straw hats. Must stay cool you know:-)

• Dino
    Dino

Nice pic Grandpa!

Having my own grandsons, you love them more than your own children (if that's possible)! I guess we get seasoned that way.

Good to see you relaxing with your beloved one.

May you have many years together my friend.

Dino

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Dino,

4 years ago he looked like this:

Lots of changes from 1 to 5.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit