My grandson is 5 (pic)

by garybuss 46 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

His father's mother took this picture this noon at his birthday swimming party picnic. I'm extremely proud of my sons and their families. I'm glad to support those who welcome me.

He starts all day kindergarten in a month. That'll be another rite of passage for me. It's been a great 5 years for me.

• zeroday
    zeroday

WHAT a doll I just hope he enjoys a life outside the mind control cult of the witnesses...

• changeling
    changeling

That makes two cuties in that picture!

changeling :)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

very sweet

thanks for sharing

purps

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Happy birthday to the little fellow, he is a cutie!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Nice pics, he sure looks free and happy not being inside the Matrix. A natural born homegrown freeborn right there in the real world. (like Tank kinda says in the movie.)

Yiz

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Aren't grandkids the best? Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile; your posts really make me laugh.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Thanks zeroday, Yes, his dad escaped the family Witness infection and his mother was not exposed to Witnesses.

lol@ changeling, When did you're eyes start to go bed . . . I mean bad:-)

You're welcome purps, My grandson calls me "Papa". He's extremely talented in linguistics. I expect he will be a great writer.

Thanks nameless_one, He still sits on my lap and we read his favorite zoo books and watch the funny kitty videos on YouTube.

Hi Yizuman, Yes, he's never been pinched, poked, or spanked for not sitting still in a religious fiction meeting.

Hi jamiebowers, This is my only grandchild and he lives in the same town. You wrote: "your posts really make me laugh" I see you have a taste for irreverent sarcasm. We'd probably get along just fine on bowling night.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Gary,

Congratulations. You do realize that your courage is the reason that he is not part of a mind control cult. No matter what else you do in this life- you have made sure that a 5 year old gets to celebrate his birthday. I'm happy for you.

Lrkr.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Nice pic of the 2 of you, GB...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit