PUT YOUR NAMES HERE

by Rex B13 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am always Mulan........here and befoe on H20 too.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

I'm sunscapes from now on...lurked for a while before deciding to come "out of retirement" this week (see my new I'm back topic)... I was Theocracy Rules Again as a loyal hardcore dub for a long time (that's why I changed my handle now lol) back on the old H20 back when Cyg was BITT and I REALLY got on most people's nerves! (Maybe except You Know & co.)

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

formerly "Theocracy Rules Again"
    circa 1996-1999

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Old Fundie me here with same screen name always.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hmmmm I was Not Naeblis (surprise) but he got killed. Hmm, i also have about 5 i created one day when I couldnt get into chat but I don't remember their names. THen I made one up one day pretending to be a witness, that was fun for about 10 minutes, :) though I forget hisname as well. Ahhh what can ya do :)

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

This thread has grown, I am surprised!

I post here as Thirdson. I used the same name on the old H2O and still own the name on that board although I haven't posted anything there in six months or more. On this board I also have the name "EyesonthePies" which I registered in the first week this forum went on line. I didn't use the name much for two reasons. I registered it as a joke modeled on the teenage elder-wanna-be and total dork who had a similar handle on Witnet. When this board was first on line I thought it was primarily for JWs who wanted an area with the total freedom to post what was on their mind. I refrained from being an active member because I didn't want to pretend to be something I wasn't. May be I misunderstood what the board was offering at the time. However since this profile (Thirdson) was known on H2O I use it here.

I also post on the JW forum (quiet) on Beliefnet with the same ID.

Thirdson

PS "EyesonthePies" has a link to my real name as well via a children's verse.

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• mommy
    mommy
    Can I make a request that people don't create any more duplicate accounts.
    It does make it more difficult to monitor and limit potential trouble-makers and also makes it difficult to see or count the posts by each user. I will be consolidating all 'duplicate account owned posts' with their proper owners over the next week or so.

I know the post limit is a bit annoying but it is there for good reasons (to me anyway):

It helps keep the forum manageable in terms of the space it consumes.
    It stops things becoming so busy that people can't keep up. I've added a limit to the number of threads that can be created for this reason too.
    It stops individuals consuming a disproportionate amount of forum 'resource' and having more of a voice than anyone else.

I hope this isn't too inconvenient for everyone.

Thanks for your help & cooperation

- Simon

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15313&site=3#185905

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I post as Yerusalyim, but have also been known to post as:

Fred Hall
    You Know
    Tina
    Mr Moe
    Xena
    Simon

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Xena
    Xena

Yeru just because I let you wear my underware does NOT make you me!!! How many times do we have to go over this????

[8>]

• Julie
    Julie

I am sure you all know by now I am Julie, just Julie. Was Julie on h2o. Too darn simple to do that Alias thing. That's me, sweet, simple Julie.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Xena,

I thought when I wore the panties on my head (love that aroma) that I WAS you. My mistake.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit