PUT YOUR NAMES HERE

by Rex B13 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I actually am ALL the posters on this board. Even the ones in this thread. Especially the ones I micturate away (see Rex, I could have said 'piss off', and I didn't) and have intense discussions with.

MPD means you're never alone...

Seriously, I thought about creating 'APest' to do a urine-take of Shelby, but couldn't be copulated, so I'm Abaddon only.

Got the idea of sarcasm yet Rex?

8-)

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yes, Xena, blame it all on me! It is all my fault! I am the driving force behind your evil ways... LOL When do I get my punishment???? Huh??? When? When? When??????

I did post as Tat2 once or twice after going over my limit, but made sure everyone knew who I was. Like it mattered!!!!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm usually Venice or some variation, on yahoo I'm veniceexjw. I also posted for a short stint as 'guesswho' because I was having comp truama.

Good to know Hillary Step, I knew I couldn't have written some of that Krap!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Tina
    Tina

Lol Hillary
    nooooo IM ABADDON lol..........Im MD,Julie,Safe Tracy Billy Bridgette Vennie April Ang harmony feral etc etc etc ---singin..."I'm every womannnnnn,I'm all you neeeeeeeddddddd......"">T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm Billygoat and Nannygoat.

Andi

• josephus
    josephus

josephus is just josephus

i couldnt remember the passwords for a lot of names.

regards

jo

oops or sometimed jo

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

G'day Worldly Wex,

What's goi'n on? .. you turning this place into a confessional? OK..

I first posted as unclebruce on h20 and zerubberballz on dejavu.

Posting around different boards I had/have different names, most of which i can't remmember, including KingdomHallogram, Elderkiller, Jesarse, Jehasaphat, Nimblerod etc.. While i posted as [email protected] some rouge fundy preachers baptised me and born me again as lifesbeerandcircusfree, then i had an epithany on that and became Rev.Fredrick.Hollingworth of Landover Baptist where Jesus takes us to his personal heaven and satisfies our every desire (while the rest of you fundy backsliders fry in the deepest pit of Hell!) .. um who else..

When Simon banned 'unclebruce' here i registered zerubberballz. When he was barred i registired wallaby jack but most people know me as unclebruce, unc, UNK, skunklebruce or just plain Tina.

cheers, Odysseus Watermelon Bicyclepump O'Brien. (not my real name ;)

"Your God hung his own son up like a side of beef .. what hope have I got?" Marque De Sarde - said while spitting on his Jailer/priests bible. (well in the film 'Quills' anyway ;)

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Not that anyone really cares, but I started out as OrangeBlossom but changed it to the present. Everyone kept shortening my name to OB and then the tampon jokes started so I changed.

• Tina
    Tina

Fights Unc for her Tina outfit...gimme that back!! lol. No,Im zerrubertina!!!! pssssssst yer rude rubbery xmas card is in the post luv....hugs/luv,Tina sweatin in rubber outfits.

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• waiting
    waiting

howdy skunkleuncle,

When Simon banned 'unclebruce' here i registered zerubberballz. When he was barred i registired wallaby jack
    I find this hard to believe..........one as nice as you banned? For what reason? Surely, not because those of us who aren't aussies couldn't understand your skunkin'?

The broad Australian accent is not a lovesome thing, I grant you. At its worst, it is reminiscent of a dehydrated crow uttering it last statement on life from the bough of a deadtree in the middle of a clay-pan at the peak of a seven-year drought. Buzz Kennedy

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit