PUT YOUR NAMES HERE

by Rex B13 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi Gang,
    Man, what a brouhaha we have going on now, eh? I wonder if all could please reply to this post with your list of log-on names. It would sure make it less confusing to know WHO I happen to be offending before I go about offending them in a manner not befitting the offendee......;-)
    Let's see, on here I am "Rex B13", on H2O, I used to be known as "Worldly Witness" and "Godfroy De Bouillion, Knight of the Temple".
    If you don't come clean now, your reputation will forever be trash even amongst us disgusting, intolerant, fundy Xtians.
    Rex, an equal opportunity offender

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I post as Expatbrit only, since I don't have enough personality to fill one persona, let alone two or three.

In fact, I'm considering changing my real name to Expatbrit as well. So much simpler.

Expatbrit

• mommy
    mommy

Rex,
    Okay you have me! I post as a mommy, but I am in drag Okay just kidding. Honest I used an Eminem persona once, but Waiting was the only one who bit into it. I made one post and never made another. I promise!
    wendy

I would love to see all the multi's step forward though. Actually I would love to see all the multi's run over haha. Can't Simon put an end to it? I am sure it is not that hard to do

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Worldly Witness er? I remember you! I use Marilyn most of the time, and when I visit my husband who is working in Hong Kong I use Mazza. I wish I could change my real name to something less obvious coz I've been sprung by my jw siblings. And gee they might not speak to me for another 20 years for posting on here!!!!! (I am now unspeakably unspeakable - rather than just unspeakable!!)

Marilyn
    ps how can I change my user name anyway?

• Prisca
    Prisca

OK, ok, I confess.....

I go by the name Prisca, which was the same handle I used on witnesses.net. I also use Prisca2 in the extremely rare case that I go over 25 posts in one day. I think Prisca2 has a whole 7 posts to that name.

Anyone who thinks I have any other handles can go fish.

• rekless
    rekless

i must confess I only use Rekless unless I have had too many drinks then I may forget the last s or the one k possibly the first e when i want to be extra friendly I just use Rek.

Usally I am rekless because I write before I think...like most of us do.

• zev
    zev

i only use zev.....

because i am ...

ZEV

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Your Australian correspondent Ozziepost used to post on the old H20 as, guess what?.... Ozziepost. And the post must get thru'!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• waiting
    waiting

I've thought about having another personality - particularily for going into chat......such freedom is do whatever!

But then, I'd have to worry about typing wrong, giving myself away, etc........seems like way too much trouble.

As for responding to who's posting by what name? I tend to take people on face value. If they're trying to deceive, they will, one way or another. If they're just trying to have deceiving fun, I just hope it's not at my expense.

waiting & waiting1 (when over 25 posts)

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Well gang....there's just one "Had Enough" for me too...er also (for the bad spellers) .... although there is another one posting whose name is close to mine ie: "HadEnuf" but that one isn't me eh! (I'm the Canadian one)

So all my personalities, the cheery one, the angry one, the sad one, etc. are wrapped up in that one name but my friends mostly know my cheery persona...

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit