PUT YOUR NAMES HERE

by Rex B13 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Rex, I've used Sevenofnine since 3/25/00 and 7of9(with the martial arts alien avatar)a total of 17 times since 2/27/01-for times when I'd get posting errors and once or twice in chat. Simon can delete one or both of these accounts and I'll start over. It doesn't matter much either way.

seven/7of9

• Seeker
    Seeker

I post as "Seeker" here. But on the original H2O I was known instead as "Seeker." Clearly, I have something to hide...

• think41self
    think41self

I don't think Simon is being ordered around now by rabid fundy xians.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• logical
    logical

Im not going to post my other ID's, dont want to spoil the fun

• gumby
    gumby

Well here goes...Gumby is actually FRED HALL. ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NEVER USED ANY OTHER NAME THAN GUMBY

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I have used notreallycloser when I hit my 25 limit. There are only 8 posts on it. *sigh* am I in trouble now??

closer

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I thought long and hard as to what to use for a username and finally decided to name myself after the rap musician Chuck D. The funny thing is, my real name is Chuck and my last name (Doherty) begins with a "D", so the username just happened to be quite similar to my real one. What a coincidence!

I have never used any other persona here on on any other board inhabated by ex-dubs, although I did go under another name on witness.net, where I adopted the name Randall P. McMurphy. You probably know that was the name of the main character in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", but no one there picked up on that.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Only one log on name. Sometimes, however, my alter ego will impose himself and make some sort of, what he seems to think, is some witty remark (usually to the ladies!) and he makes me sign his name at the bottom of the post: -The French Knight-. If you noticed, lately he's even taken over my old profile signature and inserted his own. He's really quite a cad and I can't apologize enough for him...

• Richie
    Richie

I only use Richie, I just have one personality lol...
    I even use this name in the Dutch Chat I frequently visit on AOL.

:*)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Meow.

hint hint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit