PUT YOUR NAMES HERE

by Rex B13 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I use Frenchy’s log on name to post because I’m only a virtual persona. I’m forced to exist in this sea of mediocrity he calls his life and it’s only rarely that I can surface for a breath of fresh air. I fear that I am the only spark of inspiration that this poor bloke shall ever experience.

--The French Knight--
    P.S. Greetings fair Lady Seven. It's always a pleasure to see you.

• Seven
    Seven

Greetings {{The French Knight}}! It's been too long. Nice to have you back.

seven

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

I admit to the mortal sin of multiple persona.

I post as Hillary Step, COMF and JanH and infrequently as Venice. Of course I do not necessarily post in this order as that is highly dependent on my erratic biorhythms.

By the way is Mick Jagger, Dorian Grey, or his picture? One thing is sure, whoever mapped his face forgot to mark the exit.

HS

• think41self
    think41self

LOL@Hillary Step

Six.....what are you trying to tell us buddy?

Tracy, who only posts as Think41self...but that doesn't mean I don't have split personalities! and

• joelbear
    joelbear

I have always been and will always be Joelbear and I use that name everywhere I post. Its very interesting to get emails from people who have seen my posts at a variety of sites, religious, gay, entertainment, etc.

Joel

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

I use meds to control my alter-egos(LOL). On H2O I posted as HumanFactor, but that was when I was still feeling the sting of the evil WTS. Now, of course, as BoozeRunner, I FEEL NO PAIN!!!
    Anyway, BoozeRunner is the ONLY nic I have ever used here.

Boozy

• Gopher
    Gopher

OK I must confess I use 2 different names. "Gopher" here, and "Midwesterner" on the Game Show Network discussion board! URL: http://www.gameshownetwork.com (click on TALK)

Yeah, when things get a little too hot and heavy here, I go over there for some light-hearted posting. Love them game shows! (Match Game is the funniest!)

Oh, they have their spammers and whiners too! LOL -- over TV game shows, of all things. I guess ANY subject can be viewed with life-vs.-death intensity.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Xena
    Xena

I used to post under DianeB on another ex JW site, but there was a DianeP there and people got us confused (can you imagine that???) so April forced me to start using Xena. Then I went over 25 posts one time as Xena and April forced me to make a Xena2. So you can see none of this is my doing...I am a puppet of April/Tatiana...she is the mastermind of my multipe personalities and I believe she should be punished severely!!!!

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I post here as Mindchild and on some other sites as Imaginalbud

I thought I posted here as someone else once but I can't remember what handle I used and I'm too lazy to look through zillions of handles to find something that looks familiar. haha

Maybe I will become The Professor someday, but then someone beat me to that. And I bet he doesn't even want to live on an island!

Skipper

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Okay, I confess!

Sometimes when I'm especially chatty and go over my posting limit
    I post as Ranch and then sign off as Ranchette.

Sorry that I've been so decptive and sneaky.
    I can't promise not to do it again.

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit