Is There ANYTHING More Monotonous Than Living As A JW?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    it saws "Jehovahs Witness" discussion forum.

it doesnt say "bitter haters of the watchtower only"

I am an ex - jw who cannot live up to the standards they desire, and have problems with facets of the bOrg....

just because i had a GREAT experience whilst i was IN, doesnt mean i deserve labeling... I am who i am, just because i am not like you, doesnt make my experience less worthy.

...Everyone welcome!" That's what it says....true! FYI.. I am not a bitter hater of the WT. I am not bitter. But I do feel upset that they manipulate facts and teach lies. Have you seen The Matrix? You sound like the guy that wanted to go back in and "feel" like he was enjoying a fake life again.... You may have had a great experience, but it was a facade... do your "friends" still talk to you? Mine won't talk to me.... To each his own.... A@G

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hey solace - you have every right to be here just like anyone else.

I just don't understand those who have so many positive things to say about the cult as if they enjoy it and want to remain a part of it, but come here to have discussions with those of us who have been hurt by this cult and have had horrible experiences there. Those of us that can own up to the fact that we were apart of the family destroying, self esteem destroying, repressive, blah, blah, jw cult. A lot of us didn't choose this cult it was forced on us by parents who thought they were doing the right thing. To me it just doesn't add up.

Stay or go, it doesn't change my life a bit.

nj

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Solace..JWD "Saws" nothing!.....Otherwise..I`d buy all the wood for my patio here!!..Construction Site.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Is There ANYTHING More Monotonous Than Living As A JW?

Yes. Wishing you were one but not believing yourself to be good enough. Thankfully, such thinking can be "readjusted".

I can't believe I used that word...

W

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

I have seen all three matrix movies -

just because i had a good experience doesnt mean i want to go back.

jesus christ...

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

we have apparently had different experiences.

mine is not less valid than anyone elses here.

again, look at my posts -- i have not had the best experiences always...

• JK666
    JK666

solace,

At one time I felt like you do. I did not live up to the JW standards. Through education, and investigation, I found out that they do not live up to my standards. I hope you can get there.

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Solace....."I had such a wonderful time as a JW!..It was the best time of my life!!..Why would I ever go Back?!"..Crazy Eyes............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

dude, their standards are too high - so yes in effect that is what i mean.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

that doesnt mean i cant rebuild my life in a way to make it even better than before, no?

jesus, why do people on this forum have to be so limited and one sided in their thinking?!?!

its like... like a CULT or something?!!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit