by hamilcarr 51 Replies latest social current

• chickpea
    chickpea

those little girls
    are delicious!!!
    so.darn.cute.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

There is a temptation to see the young as innocent and untouched by the trials of life. And they truely are.

But remember, we are all beautiful, young and old, regardless of color or race.

If we truly believe this, then the world soons becomes a better place.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

You've given me the incentive to play "We are the world .. we are the children ...." in my iPod, turn on the water sprinkler, and dance across the lawn.

Rub a Dub

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Well...I'm surprised by it. I've never seen it before. I would think that if they were twins they would at least have the same skin tone. All though it doesn't matter what skin color they have...all those children are so adorable!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Because skin color is such a popular topic on JWD ...

LOL

Cute babies. I think that's great.

Genetics experts say that in most cases a mixed-race woman’s eggs will be a mixture of genes for both black and white skin.

I know someone who has two kids her complexion and a third darker than everyone. It's possible. We have the capacity! My husband once "joked" if I had a kid come out looking like either Akon or Conan O'Brien, he'd think something was up.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

There is a temptation to see the young as innocent and untouched by the trials of life. And they truely are.

Thanks for that. BTS

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

the scientific term is throwback, look it up :)

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

actually, it was correct --

only ONE of the instances was a hoax...

wow, any opportunity...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    the scientific term is throwback, look it up :)

Geez you're slow, done that already

• donny
    donny
    What do you mean that parents of one color can have a child a totally different color

There was a very interesting show on the discovery channel where, after years of studying the DNA of many cultures and races, they we able to trace the human origin to central Africa. They stated that one day scientists could take some of these Africans DNA and make a human of any other race. Very interesting show and while it shows all modern humans came from one source, it was not from some caucasian sitting on the side of the Euphrates river eating fruit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit