Skin Color Doesn't Matter

by hamilcarr 51 Replies latest social current

• *summer*
    *summer*
    This perversion is obviously the result of the latest fad sweeping Godless, immoral society, something called "threesomes".

All the colors will bleed into one. We are all a human family.

That's better

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    the hoax i was thinking of was a mother/father of one skin color had a kid that was a totally different one.

It happens all the time, so where's the hoax?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hey summer. 6of9 was being sarcastic. She really doesn't mean that. She just can't help herself.

BTS

• *summer*
    *summer*

BTS...

6of9 was being sarcastic.

Then I happily stand corrected

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

i found one example of it a long time ago - i think it was somewhere in europe - i realize throwbacks can happen, but i was just saying, that one of them is a hoax...

jeez...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    i realize throwbacks can happen

Throwbacks? So are you trying to say that this isn't really that common and that babies born of a different color than their mothers/fathers are mistakes? Please be clear.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

hahah!!! Summer thinks people can get pregnant from two different lesbians!! :Pass it around and taunt her like schoolchildren!:

• *summer*
    *summer*
    hahah!!! Summer thinks people can get pregnant from two different lesbians!! :Pass it around and taunt her like schoolchildren!:

That's ok. Make fun of me. I can take it. Perhaps you should start a thread. I bet you it would beat the GAY thread. (((Have fun)))

• snowbird
    snowbird

No, Black people aren't surprised by this.

It happens all the time.

Sylvia

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

What do you mean that parents of one color can have a child a totally different color and it happens all the time? I've not heard of that other than a case of adultery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit