Skin Color Doesn't Matter

by hamilcarr 51 Replies latest social current

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

UK's First Black and White Twin Marcia and Millie Biggs  A year ago, the non-identical twins Marcia (left) and Millie Biggs in UK were born with a million-to-one chance by Caesarean section at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield after their mother Amanda conceived them through IVF treatment.

One-year old blue-eyed Marcia has inherited mother Amanda's fair complexion and strawberry blonde hair, while Millie is clearly with black hair and dark skin which obviously takes after father, Michael Biggs, who is a Jamaican descent. Both parents come from families with a history of twins.

To somewhat coincidently, the mother of Australia's black and white twins Alicia And Jasmin Singer is also of Jamaican origin.

Scroll down for two more pictures.

UK's First Black and White Twin Marcia and Millie Biggs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Which one is the hoax?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

News flash! Paternal twins can look different!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Doesn't surprise me either ... anything can happen with fraternal twins.

[skin colour doesn't affect their adorableness]

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Biracial babies and people are usually the best looking people.

When I lived in Indonesia the hottest guys were always half Indo half Aussie, or half Indo half Europena / other Asian.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Oops, I ment fraternal. That's what I get for being a smart ass.

• llbh
    llbh

I agree , nor does gender or sexuality either.

Love people as they are .

Regards David

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This perversion is obviously the result of the latest fad sweeping Godless, immoral society, something called "threesomes".

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

ahhh the hoax i was thinking of was a mother/father of one skin color had a kid that was a totally different one.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Que lindos!

With so much intermarriage these days, racial issues will disappear in a few generations. It is hard to hate someone when you are kin.

All the colors will bleed into one.

We are all a human family.

Even Americans.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit