Do you believe that a woman has to be married to be happy?

by MsMcDucket 58 Replies latest social relationships

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Yes, women need a man to be happy. It's a scientific fact.

Kerj, what book did you find that in?
    The book of Seawolf, chapter 5. "A Women married to seawolf will be happy for all eternity in every way imaginable." I just tell him not to use my nick specifically because last time someone did I got dogpiled like a batter hitting the winning homerun at the World Series. I was so busy I almost needed prostate surgery. *sigh* A good man's work is never done.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think you have to be a happy single before you can be a happy married.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I believe that a healthy sexual relationship is beneficial.

Sex is not love; but some people love sex! To quote Ludacris: "Some people say sex is over-rated. They're just not doing it right!" Oh well!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Jamie Fox feat. Ludacris

I hate it when embedding is disabled. I wonder if Dailymotion will play on here??

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/unpredictable/video/xvwtx_unpredictable-jamie-foxx-ludacris_music

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

...only if its to me ;)

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

Looking at that chart, I gather that basically I should marry an older woman, and I'll have less of a chance of going through divorce.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

again personal preferences,

I am married soon to be divorced and I am happy to be out on my own for the first time in my life. Granted I live with my parents and grandmother( by the way broke her other hip last wednesday ) but I get to make the choice of doing things on my own if I want to. Will I marry again more than likely not. I want to find me first before I get involved in another relationship.

God Bless,

Amanda

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Absolutely NOT.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I'm not a woman but, being married, I sincerely believe that most women (not all) find personal achievement in motherhood, which itself will thrive best within a lasting commitment, whether you call it marriage bond or anything else. The advantage of marriage is that it is a formal contract which provides a secure legal frame whereby each part knows what is involved, for parents as well as for children. Same reasoning when there are no children. Yes, marriage helps approaching happiness. One small detail though : it has to be a happy marriage, full circle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit