Do you believe that a woman has to be married to be happy?

by MsMcDucket 58 Replies latest social relationships

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, and neither do men.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I believe women need to be married to ME to be happy!!! Too bad there is only one of me!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, Tread, give us details.

• PEC
    PEC

If you are in an unhappy marriage, being single is better. If you are in a good marriage, the two parties compliment, each other and they will be happier than, any single person could possibly be, alone. I do believe that, some people should never marry; but, most of them have already married, at lease once. My sister will be fifty next year and she is still waiting for the new system to find a man. I am going to let the WTS, take care of her, when she can no longer take care of herself. If I die first, she is not getting any of my estate; because, I don't want any of my hard earned money, going to the world wide pedophile defence fund.

Philip

• K.Matthews
    K.Matthews

I sure hope not. That would really really really suck. Imagine my happiness depending on making some smuck happy.

• sf
    sf

{asks herself how specific is the answer NO?}

No. Specifically, no.

sKally

• restrangled
    restrangled

No, and this also applies to men.....Neither needs to be married to be happy.

But, if you find your life's partner it will add to your happiness.

After being married for 29 years this fall, there has been much shared joy. Things we could have never accomplished individually; Our grown children, travel, the many family meals, certain humor between us, our favorite movies, pets, and even the bad times to name just a few shared items.

Things are never perfect, but to be able to share the pain and/or happiness makes life richer.

I can't imagine life without my wonderful husband. Does he make me happy?.... NO,... I make ME happy....but my husband enriches my life and I hope I do the same for him.

r.

• blondie
    blondie

I was 38 when I got married; I had planned never to get married. But I found that single or married it was important to care about yourself and know what you want out of life. Then no matter whether you are single or married, you will find contentment.

Blondie (married 17 years, all good)

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

FHN-Just a confidence thing. Got your attention.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I believe that, regardless of gender, true happiness must come from within. A person who is single and unhappy shouldn't assume that marriage is the answer to his/her woes.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit