Do you believe that a woman has to be married to be happy?

by MsMcDucket 58 Replies latest social relationships

• Twitch
    Twitch

I don't know; I'm not a woman,....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I don't know; I'm not a woman,....

*Bops* Twitch on head! Well, I hope you're happy!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Yes, women need a man to be happy. It's a scientific fact.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Yes, women need a man to be happy. It's a scientific fact.

Kerj, what book did you find that in?

• llbh
    llbh

I do not think so per se, but to be in a warm loving relationship is a wonderful thing irrespective of gender or sexuality.,

Marriage in the Uk does confer certain rights upon both parties , but happiness is not a right .

Regards David

• bem
    bem
    No, i believe we make ourselves happy.

Yeah....I used to do a lot of that when I was your age..........

Now how did i know someone would take an innocent comment like that the wrong way.

Funny thing is I was goona say Ditto! then I seen someone took it THATAWAY, Uhm we must be happy with ourselves first or we can not be happy with anyone else.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    we must be happy with ourselves first or we can not be happy with anyone else.

That makes sense to me! "If Momma ain't happy, then no one's going to be happy!"

• Layla33
    Layla33

No, I don't think a woman needs to be married. It is annoying to me to see so many statistics in this country that always talk about marriage versus non-marriage for different populations, as if this actually means anything. I read a study where there are more unmarried couples than there is married couples for the first time in this country. Even relationships are becoming unconventional, so I think the entire idea of marriage and companionship is evolving.

• yknot
    yknot

I believe that a healthy sexual relationship is beneficial.

No a woman doesn't have to be married to be happy. I know several in my Mom's generation that are quite content to never marry again.

But I think that speaks more to the lack of relationship skills of men in their lives.......

• Twitch
    Twitch
    *Bops* Twitch on head! Well, I hope you're happy!

Yes dear,...;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit