Do You Believe It's Possible We Might Be In "The Time Of The End"?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Many religions other than JWs believe we are at the "end times". Some individuals believe the earth will really be destroyed either by means of God or man in this century.

What's your take?

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Do I think it is possible for the Earth to become uninhabitable and most (if not all) of life on it to die? Yes. Unless we humans get our act together and start taking better care of this planet.

Do I think this 'End Times' is because of a god coming to judge all of humankind? No.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

2012 and we all die,the calender expires!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Well lets see. Life has been on earth for at lease 4 billion years( simple cell life) Around 2 billion years ago complex cellular life appeared. Modern humans appeared around 200 000 years ago.

There was at least 5 major mass extinctions that we know of on earth. These extinctions were cause by different things.

1. Catastrophic Agents- such as meteorite impacts and comet showers,
    2. Earth Agents- such as volcanism, glaciation, variations in sea level, global climatic changes, and changes in ocean levels of oxygen or salinity

So it is possible that we see an other mass extinction on earth that can be biologically (humans) caused.

If we do manage to wipe out almost everything I believe that life can evolve into something else with out us being around.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

YES WE ARE IN THE 'END TIMES'...........Financial mid-year end times..............I just did my Taxes, got $700 bucks back.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

If you look at history there have always existed doomsayers that think that the end is nigh in their generation....

Nothing new under the sun....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No I don't believe we're in any "time of the end" but it wouldn't bother me in the least if we were. If "the end" comes there's nothing I can do about it. I'm happy with the life I'm living.

W

• *summer*
    *summer*

Only time will tell.

Until then, live and be merry

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Things are not looking good for the Earth right now, something has to give and it may not be so good for us as it has been.

I DO NOT THINK that the JW's are right and that the system of things will be destroyed and that they will be the only survivors.

Velvet

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well all I know I am living in the time of MY end.

Weather it is for world end who knows.!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit