Tony Snow died today...

by zeroday 62 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

OK, since nobody wants to take on the original question directly - may I just assume that Tim Russert was revered by everyone here on JWD and no nasty comments were made about him when he died?

Did it have anything to do with his ideology - (you are aware that he also was in Government as well as being a commentator?)

He got banned for about 30 days. I think that regardless of the politics, this kind of thread is no place for the trash talk. You are not educating anybody with this kind of hate - except to show us in explicit detail what kind of narrow mind you really have.

I'm not trying to educate anybody, I'm commenting, putting in my 2 cents.

That seems to be what people do here.

Jim I dont know what rock you just crawled out of this is America in the new Millenium the presidency was stollen 8 years ago.

What kind of thread is this?

To me it does not appear to be a Jehovahs witness thread. It appears to be a thread about a politician.

Politcs is a provacative heated subject.

This is just like a television or radio, if you dont like the topic change the dial go to another thread dont keep coming back, then whining that you dont like the subject matter. Change the DIAL! your not helpless or hypnotized, This thread is not like the kingdom hall you dont have to keep coming back.

While your gone I I would recomend you read about whats going on in America if you live here and have a vested interest. I.e you work pay taxes are in the social security system.

I dont watch tv, I understand Tim Russert was a broadcaster on a net work.

Snow was a propagandist for the most unpopular president in US history.

Tim Russert reported and or commented on news.

Snow distorted, processed, spun, and spit out propaganda that has lead america to its present condition. The propaganda Snow spun ended up being the news Russert or any broadcaster had to deal with.

Snow was what the call a spin doctor. I will reduce it to one lower factor so you can understand.

A spin doctor is a liar.

A lot of people dont like liars

If you dont know right from wrong good from bad, you probably dont know what a liar is.

It does not seem to me that you are very aware of world or United States events.

You ask is this about ideaology? Duh I dont think any right wing nazzis. Or as they call themselves today NEOCONS are going to criticize W. or Snow.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Jim I dont know what rock you just crawled out of this is America in the new Millenium the presidency was stollen 8 years ago.

That's bull crap. If you want to say that Floridians are too dumb to use a voting machine, then I might go along with that. However, if they're too dumb to use a voting mahcine, they probably shouldn't be voting anyway.

Gore accepted that Bush won years and years ago. Why would you even pretend that's an issue?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thank you, John Doe.

The politics on this site have really become tedious. We have a group of left-headed people here (I still do not know if it is a minority, a majority, or if they just talk louder than the rest of us) who basically call names instead of making legitimate arguments.

JaguarBass again demonstrates exactly why decent manners are so important to society, and why he totally lacks them.

For someone so taken with his brand of politics, I would suggest a little remedial reading (for example, it is spelled Nazi, not nazzi).

It is also quite amusing to note that he has heavily posted on the Tony Snow RIP thread, trashing the deceased in detail, and then claims to not even know who Tim Russert was, and also claims to not watch TV. Is there something of a dischordant note here? For example, should that be taken to mean that in the world of JaguarBass, Tony Snow was far better known than Tim Russert?

Perhaps James is not actually the one who needs to crawl out from under the protective stone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit