Tony Snow died today...

by zeroday 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I suspect a few on here would get along well with the reverend Fred Phelps.

Yep. I suspect you are correct.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I heard that anyone that met him liked him. Great achievement, especially for a press secretary!

Rest, Tony.....

• beksbks
    beksbks

Here's a question. Obviously this an exagerated example, but tell me. Would it be improper for some to be just a ok with the passing of Joseph Goebbles?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Would it be improper for some to be just a ok with the passing of Joseph Goebbles?

BEKSBEKS.

Would it be improper for some to be just a ok with the passing of with JFK and LBJ's press secretary that died 4 years ago, Pierre Emil George Salinger?

Obviously an exaggerated example, but would it?

BTS

• watson
    watson

Some of this reminds me of the old Witness mentality: Door slammed in face....."I hope the birds peck his eyes out." Or, "After Armageddon, I'm going to get that house on the hill."

Rejoicing in someone's death. Wagering on Kennedy's demise.

Classic.

You guys suck.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I suppose it would depend on just how much lying to the public in order to facilitate a war he did.

By the way Burn, I have no joy at the death of this man. The loss of a loved one is pure pain, no matter who they are. I am merely pointing out that there have been very similar comments made right here about those on the other side. About some that had far less to contribute to the deaths of soldiers and civilians alike. As a matter of fact, I had a comment directed at me the other day, where someone on the right, advocated wiping out an entire region of the world. No thought given to the innocent. I believe you applauded that very post.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    By the way Burn, I have no joy at the death of this man. The loss of a loved one is pure pain, no matter who they are. I am merely pointing out that there have been very similar comments made right here about those on the other side. About some that had far less to contribute to the deaths of soldiers and civilians alike. As a matter of fact, I had a comment directed at me the other day, where someone on the right, advocated wiping out an entire region of the world. No thought given to the innocent. I believe you applauded that very post.

Linky?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Some of this reminds me of the old Witness mentality: Door slammed in face....."I hope the birds peck his eyes out." Or, "After Armageddon, I'm going to get that house on the hill."

Rejoicing in someone's death. Wagering on Kennedy's demise.

Classic.

You guys suck.

You respond to my post as if I rejoice in such a thing. Apparently, you suck. BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm not sure I've got the right page, but here goes. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/161731/6.ashx

Looking at it now, I hope you were Amening his other post on that page, that would make me feel much better.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

All there is on that link is a humorous picture directed at JG to stop posting antigay nonsense and a grin at Crumpet.

That link is BS, and you know it.

You have accused me of applauding in the slaughter of the innocent.

Show where I have delighted in the death of innocent people on this board or I would like an apology.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit