Tony Snow died today...

by zeroday 62 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

And, once again... The hateful lefties come out and celebrate the death of someone who doesn't agree with them politically.

You guys are the bomb!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Believe it or not, some us think that you aren't a very good person either."

lol. Oh noes! Crazy people on the internets don't like me, compare me to warmongering liar! Whatever shall I do?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    And, once again... The hateful lefties come out and celebrate the death of someone who doesn't agree with them politically.

But really, they are wonderful people--just ask them.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    lol. Oh noes! Crazy people on the internets don't like me, compare me to warmongering liar!

Ha! Takes one to know one.

Whatever shall I do?

Who cares what you do? You'll have time enough to do whatever you want while hanging out down there with Tony Snow, sweet thang.

• amicus
    amicus
    The guy was the biggest whore one could imagine

Interviews with Scott McClellan were pretty interesting after the release of his book was announced. Who knows what Tony Snow might eventually have revealed if his health had been better. Sometimes people make bad decisions for good reasons. Hell, some of us here became Witnesses with the best intentions.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm with Amicus on this one.

No one individual is completely bad. (Despite my recent "nazi" thread.) Whether you agreed with him or not, he was a human being and his family deserves our compassion because they're dealing with the loss of someone they loved, who died much too young.

StAnn

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ha!! The left has no corner on the hate market, I seem to remember a bunch of righties here taking bets on when Ted Kennedy would die. Gimme a break pots. At least this hate while somewhat misplaced is in connection with an administration that has nearly ruined this country, and killed thousands of innocent people.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I suspect a few on here would get along well with the reverend Fred Phelps.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I agree, Beksbks. Left or right, there are haters on each side of the political line.

I seem to remember a bunch of righties here taking bets on when Ted Kennedy would die.

That happened on this forum? Glad I missed that thread.

• wednesday
    wednesday

he was a kind a decent person and had many friends. I enjoyed watching him , he was very professional . and respected by many, me included.

IT is sort of sick to take delight in another person death, esp since he committed no crime.

but if you do take delight in another's death, well since I'm Irish

"May your soul already be in heaven an hour,
    before the devil knows your dead."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit