New Aussie craze KRISPY KREME doughnuts --What is in them? WHY?

by Witness 007 80 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    A fresh yeast roll with dripping butter is pretty much orgasmic

Look into the future...if you carry on eating like that you can kiss goodbye to any sort of orgasm

Hmm... Krispy Kreme donuts....or orgasms... which do I like more? Such a dilemma!

• orbison11
    orbison11

hahah cog,,you are too funny

you know donuts win hands down, lol

orb

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    you know donuts win hands down, lol

I don't know about that, I can enjoy multiple donuts in one sitting but then again I can also enjoy multiple....OK, I should stop now, too much info

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Sugar, fat, and more sugar. Personally I can't stand them. I'm glad I never bought into the KK craze when it landed in socal. The lines around the building were insane!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

It never occured to me that people can not like donuts. For the ones who don't like them, what kind of sweets do you like?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Correction...Aussie's love Coffee but not the American chains like Starbucks are not on every street corner and some of these chains closed down.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

NC represent! We've been on the "hot light" for years now. I believe the first one opened in Greensboro NC. Interesting that is such a Oz craze.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Krispy Kremes are NASTY, and are the worst donuts on the planet! I feel sorry for you Aussies that such a disgusting product had to reach your shores! Dunkin Donuts is much better, as are anything from Starbucks, etc.

Here in Pennsylvania, we have Maple Donuts, which are by far the best donuts in the world. This is the hear of PA Dutch Amish country, so we KNOW how to properly make them here, and Maple Donuts is truly King here.

- Wing Commander

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Krispy Kremes are NASTY, and are the worst donuts on the planet!

You can just stuff your mouth with chitlins!

Y'all New Englanders or Easterners can't even make grits properly, let alone doughnuts!

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Y'all New Englanders or Easterners can't even make grits properly, let alone doughnuts!

Lol, time for another grits thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit