New Aussie craze KRISPY KREME doughnuts --What is in them? WHY?

by Witness 007 80 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quandry
    Quandry

If I knew I was going to die and had a last meal, I'd want everything fried in bacon grease (have you ever eaten potatoes or corn fried in bacon grease? Yummmmmmmmm) and I'd want Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert

• snowbird
    snowbird
    (have you ever eaten potatoes or corn fried in bacon grease? Yummmmmmmmm)

Yes, ma'am, I have. I concur.

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I want a hamburger with the lot on a Krispy Kreame bun with deep fried fries and a bucket of Coke with bourbon.

For a last meal .........since it would kill you.

• loosie
    loosie

They are a big hit here in the states as well.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The appeal of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to me is the fact that they can be purchased fresh. When you see the red light on, you know that it's time to buy some heart attack.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I don't understand the craze. They taste ok to me. Sorta sucks that they only seemed tos ell the one kind of donut.....

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I walk past a Krispy Kreme twice a day on the way to work - I've never seen more than three people in there at a time. They're good for a bribe though, I've taken a box to work occasionally, it's amazing how many friends you can make with a box of doughnuts. Up to twelve, actually.

They're just doughnuts. I don't know how that place has stayed in business; they have to import a $20K machine to start with, and the most anybody sitting down ever pays is $5 for a coffee and doughnut.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I cannot stand them. They are just so very gross. In fact I don't really like bread products at all. I am sure it is strange because I can make some really great bread and donuts, but I don't like them myself. Lately, I have stuck to veggies, fruit and fish and chicken. I can't stomach a hamburger anymore. Once in a bit I will try, and get sick. Same with donuts. If I do have one, it has to be old fashioned cake. Maybe chocolate cake with chocolate fudge type frosting. But that is few and far between.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

you realize that as a whole, aussies are fatter than americans right?

google

• John Doe
    John Doe

Walmart seems to have changed their donut recipe lately, and they're much better than they used to be. Nothing like a good donut!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit