by compound complex 337 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Snowbird

• eva luna
    eva luna

Dear SS

Ok.. I understand now.

I'll just scent the balls. That way I will have a fluffy comforter that smells of Lavender.

EL

• compound complex
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

i wish we could all be sitting at the table drinking coffee, tea or whatever with Sylvia Snowbird. Maybe one day she will stop by unexpectedly and join us with her unique alabamian charm.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Wouldn't that be wonderful, Miss Drew!

Hope is what keeps us going.

I'm enjoying my second now as I look out through large picture glass windows at the now placid lake (it had been churning and roiling from a huge rain storm). My holiday stay at the lakeside villa has been lovely . . .

Going home shortly. . . .

Best,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Well, with all this talk of gas and electric ranges and my obsession with how to clean them, I only now came up with this -- and you already knew it:

I was having a problem removing streaks from the black enameled top of the SAMSUNG shown below. My problem was that I couldn't sufficiently expunge (with a sponge!!!) the residue from the dish soap I was using. Should know that it and the residue left behind in tea towels -- for drying -- cannot be easily wiped away.

I had a gallon of white vinegar at hand, so, I moistened a few wet paper towels with the vinegar, swabbed the stove's deck, and wiped it all up, streak-free, mind you, with a clutch of PTs.

VOILA' -- no more streaks. Therefore, I retract what I wrote earlier about not having CORNING glass tops, et al., because my ignorance was showing.

So obvious, the wonders of white vinegar!

HH

• just fine
    just fine

Lol - I like the glass top cleaner, you rub it on and then wipe it off with a dry cloth, and everything is perfect. Also the glass cleaner that comes in the black spray can is amazing. I can clean anything without streaks with that stuff.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, just fine!

I hope your all-singing, all-dancing cucina moderna is coming along as planned. Yes, that recommended cleaner does work, and very well. Me, I try the basics, particularly when the client does not have what you described. I should know by now, but I keep experimenting and . . .

My biggest gripe is when someone -- owner OR house cleaner -- uses abrasive pads and such.

NO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit