• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Sylvia:

!

Mitch

• eva luna
    eva luna

Dear Happy Homemaker,

My comfort of down feathers needs washing.

Can I just toss it into a front load washer, with out runing my delicatly winged blanket of warmth?

Many thank yous in advance.

labellaluna

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Ms. Luna:

Sassy Stuart is currently in New York City attending to a naughty beagle whose parents are up in arms over his misbehavior upon the newly installed Aubusson at their Central Park West penthouse.

I will patch a call to him asap. I wish you to have his personal attention on this grave matter. (I washed my own pillow of red phoenix down and it required a fire to dry it out successfully. It did re-emerge from the ash -- eventually.)

Mitchell Aubergine, staff dweeb

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Ms. Luna:

Thank you utmostly for your interest in our services!

1) Wash your comforter no more than once every lunar year.
    A duvet cover helps assure the prolonged cleanness of your
    precious comforter.

2) Gentle cycle in a huge washer (yours may be too small).
    Minimum of a mild soap.

3) Rinse twice or thrice.

4) Tumble dry low for an hour or two. Tennis balls help declump.

5) Hold up to the light. Do you see clumps of feathers? More dry.
    Hang out of doors if need be -- we don't want moldy down!

6) Get warm and snuggle "down"!

Happy Holidays!

Sassy Stuart

• eva luna
    eva luna

Many Warm Greetings Mitchell,

I have washed winged pillows. It did take a great fire to dry them. I call them my phoenix puffs...;-)

(I love Japenese aubergine)

many thank yous Dear Sir

Ms. Luna

• compound complex
    compound complex

(All the best, dear Ms. Luna

CC - ghost writer)

• eva luna
    eva luna

Dear Sassy Sturat,

Thank you for the speedy responce while taking care of the naughty Beagle.

I think I have noted everything , soap etc. But I dont have any balls (for declumping). I'll have to go to a sporting goods store. It's rainng beagles and kitties here , so I can't count on the out doors for that extra drying effect. I'll add another hour to your sugested time maybe. Heaven knows I dont want a moldy comforter. Maybe a wash cloth with some lavender oil added in. Sound Good?

Happy Warm Holidays

Ms. Moon

• eva luna
    eva luna

I miss snowbird

and one for you too

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Ms. Moon:

Thank you ever so for your ongoing interest and the realization that you really do need us!

In all actuality, the balls pounce upon the textile and do the declumping; I doubt seriously that a cloth, however lovely scented, could be up to the robust task of buffeting the comforter!

Let me think . . .

Oranges, apples, . . .

SS

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dryer Balls - The Original Dryer Balls, decreases the amount of time you spend drying your clothes and the number of wrinkles in your clothes once they are dried. It even works to remove extra lint from your clothing as it dries. Again, this is another moneysaver and a timesaver because you do not need spend as much time to dry your clothes. Dryer Balls also aid in removal of extra lint particles. Dryer Balls is non-toxic for use around small children and pets. Dryer Balls are hypo-allergenic for skin sensitive people, colorfast on all fabrics, non-perfumed and are engineered for life.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Seen-On-TV-Dryer/dp/B004W7GNB2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit