Do you believe in Ghosts?

by Thechickennest 44 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

Yes, seen several and have been touched by one and also had things fly in my home. No serious !

• Warlock
    Warlock

No matter what anyone thinks, they do exist.

My own experience(s) would have scared the shit out of you, if you had been with me.

Warlock

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I look at it this way we have learned to believe in spirit beings and angels... I don't see ghosts as being that far off the beam.

hope4others

• wings
    wings

Hell yes....but thanks to my mother (scariest woman who ever lived) I'm not scared of anything these days.

• tartarus
    tartarus

Both angels and the other kind. Had an experience when some one touched me and lead me. Actually led me all the way back to the Kingdom Hall when I prayed to be returned to the flock. But it hasn't happened again though, too bad. I felt I was lead by the hand of the Almighty Jah. I might have been psychotic though too. Could have been those antidepressants I overdosed on a week earlier still in my system. Definitely felt evil spirit presence in my life at some points. Especially when I sparked a reefer. At times smoking a joint was an uplifting and spiritual experience however, sort of like being close to Jah, Ya man, fuh real, Can't smoke anymore though as it empies the fridge in one night and makes me psychotic. I believe in ghosts and angels.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I leave the supernatural to others. I don't think ghosts care too much about me. I have the impression that they nowadays tend to avoid western Europe.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Yes and no. I've had some odd experiences that some may call ghosts. While I don't deny the experiences and am sure something happened, I think that one day we'll discover that some kind of natural phenomena is at the root of these kinds of experiences. Kinda like spontaneous human combustion, now fully debunked.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I see dead people.......................................................I must stop visiting Funeral homes.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yes. I did before I left too.

My dad died 12 years ago. The resurrection hope never really gave me comfort. It felt more natural to think of him in heaven. And he has come to me in dreams, in my home and in my car.

But yes, I definatly do believe in ghosts.

momz

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I don't believe in ghosts, angels, etc. Pretty much any experience I have heard can be explained more rationally than a "supernatural" encounter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit