D....E....M....O....N....S.......

• sf
    sf

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Yes.

sKally

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

not really. Well, actually, not at all. Would be nice to be a ghost, but I don't think it's going to happen.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Whatever you want to call them, ghosts, spirits, orbs... demons... yes, I do.

I've never had interactions or conversations, however I've seen them since I was a child.

• Purza
    Purza

When I left the JW world I was terrified of being harassed by demons. Never happened.

I have talked to and read about individuals having encounters with ghosts and I generally take what they say at face value. I believe what they saw or experienced was true for them.

I, however, will believe in ghosts when I actually see one. That has yet to occur.

Purza

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I'm white enough to be mistaken for a ghost, and I may have inadvertently contributed to some people's belief in ghosts. :p

Serious answer: No, there's no such thing.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

CountryGuy:

Could you elaborate on what you say you have been seeing since you were a child?

My wife, daughter and I once lived in an old two story house in North Dakota. Our daughter was about 8 years old at the time and many years later she told us that an "ugly clown" used to visit her on occasion.

The house did have areas that I was uncomfortable in. I can't explain it but it was so.

Thanks

Duane

• heathen
    heathen

a resounding YES! absolutely , seen them on many an occasion and believe they are demonic . These ghost threads are sometimes interesting tho,,,

• donny
    donny

No, I do not believe in anything supernatural because I have never experienced anything yet that did not have a rational explanation. While I have an open mind and will not say anything is impossible, I do not believe in ghosts, demons, psychics, fortune tellers, ESP, alien abductions, angels, etc.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yes and no.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit