Do you believe in Ghosts?

by Thechickennest 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Just curious.....what is your feelings post Witness about the super natural?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I believe the imagination is often underestimated and simultaneously overrated.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I hope they exist.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Growing up as a witness anything supernatural was considered demonic. I have always had an open mind on this subject---who are we to judge if someone thinks they saw a ghost. Through the years I have heard many accounts from the brothers and sisters that were not always that terrifying. I consider myself to be a logical person but when it comes to this area I can say that I am open to there being ghosts or energy---whatever they call them. Heck, I used to believe in much more stranger things that came from the publications!!!

Meow

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, and I do not think they are demons. On this site though, this conversation normally becomes a debate of people saying such believes are foolish and worthy of death.

• loosie
    loosie

I hope they exist. Afterall I have a list of people I want to haunt when I become one.

boo

• Casper
    Casper
    Afterall I have a list of people I want to haunt when I become one.

LOL @ Loosie...

I keep an open mind about it, seems to me nothing is impossible. I have never actually seen one tho.

Cas

• Priest73
    Priest73

Hell no. I was trying to ghost an image of my laptop onto an external HD. It over wrote partition data now the drive is unreadable.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I feel like they might exist.

I believe in possibilities but barring possitive proof, I can't fully believe in much of anything.

I believe that our minds are very powerful and can make us see things and hear things under the power of suggestion.

I would love to believe in ghosts, though

• White Dove
    White Dove

Simon,

It's your turn to come on and tell us we are all nuts and doomed to the funny farm, like you did on a post identical to this one a while back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit