Dogs on the bed yes no?

by restrangled 52 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

R, love the thread.

My 2 dogs and 2 cats let me sleep with them on the bed. Sometimes if I really need to sleep well I will put the girls in their custom crate so I can stretch out and rest easy not being afraid to crush them. Otherwise, I share the bed with them and they are bed hogs!

BFD

• orbison11
    orbison11

of course she sleeps with me,,,i couldnt sleep with out her

unfortunatley, at this time in my life,,,she is the only one i trust in my bed, lol

and i have heard that a humans mouth has more bacteria than a dogs,,so there:)

orb

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

We have a pommeranian/schipperke mix. (15lbs) She sleeps on the end of bed. We live in a very old house. She's hell on mice and spiders. We don't have any thanks to her! She eats them, gads....once we had to take her to the vet after a spider bite in her mouth. Her head swelled up...it was scary. If there is anyone within 50ft of the house she pitches a fit! I don't know how she can hear so well, but its kind of nice to know whats going on. I really don't like sharing the house with animals...we have a huge old male cat that weighs all of 25 lbs, We had the animals for our daughter while she was growing up as she is an only child and got a lot of good out of having someone around all the time even if is just the pets.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Orbison11 said,

i have heard that a humans mouth has more bacteria than a dogs,,so there:)

Oh, but that is simply not true. Yes, they are cleaner than say, a monitor lizard, but it ain't all Listerine in there...

Have you heard the joke, "Why do dogs lick their balls?" "Because they can."

• John Doe
    John Doe
    and i have heard that a humans mouth has more bacteria than a dogs,,so there:

And I have seen dogs lap up as water things that would probably get me banned for mentioning.

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Our dogs have a kid each and sleep on their bed at night, when invited. Otherwise they sleep under the bed.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Bring the light - you are hilarious. That was spot on. ChrisJoel, I know a lot of people feel the way you do. I draw the line at kissing pets or letting them lick me - I've seen what they eat and where they lick. Yuck. Just the same, my two cats sleep with me. They have such cute personalities. and they smell good and keep themselves clean. I dog-sit for a friend now and then. She has a little miniature Schnauzer, very cute, but my goodness the doggy odor!

• orbison11
    orbison11

well nathan

as opposed as i am to the words

my dog does not have balls,,,her mamma does though:)

orb

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..No!..Remember..I live in the Wilderness.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

One of my gfs lets her dogs sleep in the bed,, at first I felt it was alittle annoying,, one of her dobies(female) I would alway have to drag to the foot of the bed to get in to go to sleep,,she would always wind up sneaking up the bed pressing her back against mine, at first it was alittle annoying but my back would usually feel great in the morning so I stopped dragging her to the foot and just live and let live after all it's a king size bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit