Dogs on the bed yes no?

by restrangled 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

No way.....listens well.....replica of real one.....

h4o

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I love my dog but he is not allowed on any furniture, much less my bed.

My dog is 130 lbs and will constantly challenge my dominance if i let him.

He's also not allowed to walk or sit in front of me or enter a room ahead of me.

I only outweigh him by a few pounds so keeping the alpha position is important.

Alphas dont allow other dogs to sleep in there beds

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Yes, my dogs sleep on the bed. Well, actually only one. The other prefers his bed on the floor. I keep an old sheet on top of the bedspread. There is no problem with "dominance" I am the boss. The big dog on the floor weighs 145lbs and the "little" dog weighs about 80lbs. They never wake me up or disturb my sleep and are wonderful company. When I had four big dogs in the bed it got a little crowded but as long as I got there first they had to do with what is left of the bed. Now Katie only snuggles when it gets a little cold. A one dog night.

• logic
    logic

The cats and dogs both. But we are allowed also.

Bring the light, are you sure you don't write for the society?

• VM44
    VM44

No dogs allowed on the bed! The bed is for the cat!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Sure I let him on the bed and since it's a king size we can both spread out. But, the first 3 years or so he wasn't allowed per the ex, then one day she let him on and he's been there ever since.

• Casper
    Casper

I don't have a dog right now, he passed away some time ago. A beautiful Boston Terrier, that was the best little friend I ever had...

But, no... he never slept in the bed with me, he had his own. I did have a smaller dog before him, that did sleep with me.

We had a CO give a talk one time at the Hall, about how pets should NOT be allowed in the house. He said they were dirty and germy and that Jehovah made animals for the outdoors.

So glad he never made it to my house, because my dog wasn't going "Anywhere"...

Cas

• logic
    logic

about the co saying pets should stay outside because they are dirty and germy, I guess noah didn't know about that when he had them on the ark.

• Casper
    Casper

Logic,

I never thought about that...

He also mentioned that he couldn't understand how a person could eat in the same house with an animal...

Talk about being... "Anal"....

Restrangled,

Your dogs sound well trained. Did they go to obedience school...?

Cas

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I cant think of a more gross thing than to have a dog in your bed in my opinion. The animal has gone and smelled who knows what ...and now alll that bacteria and shite and who knows what is on his nose and ready to be smattered all over YOU . ENJOY your dog. ....I know dog lovers will be upset at this but its just my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit