Do you exercise or isn't that your thing.

by LouBelle 43 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

WOW - everyone I am so impressed - we have a bunch of fit active people on here! Excellent - it really is encouraging.

FadingAway - 50 pounds in 11 weeks - AWESOME!

I've found that I'm getting addicted to the "highs" my social life & work revolve around my training and sleep.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I just joined a gym a few days ago. I'll see how it goes.

S

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I've got a Total Gym at home... When I use it, I feel better, and I lose weight and gain muscle, but most of the time I'd rather hang out with my fiancee. She was complaining again recently about us both getting chubby recently, so I think we're going to have to do something about it soon. We love being together, so many times we'll skip working out to be with each other. Right now I'm WAY out of shape, I'm 5'9 and about 265 - 270. I used to be strong as an ox, but these days, I'm not nearly that strong, and I can feel my muscles ache after very little activity, or that I'm out of breath when climbing stairs.

What sucks is that I have achilles tendonitis, so I'm limited on what I can do that won't cause that to flare up or get worse. I also have bad knees, which is hereditary, and I injured them a lot in high school. I love playing tennis, but that will kill my achilles and my knees. Weight lifting and ab exercise I can do, and I can walk. I can't run hardly at all.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I ride my bike alot to help keep my legs toned and stamina up. Instead of driving I ride to the food store or other errands.

Plus, I now drink beer in one liter mugs to keep the strength up in my arms and wrists.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit