Abusive People On This Board...

by cognac 116 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

nvr must be having a bad day. That was not like him.

nvr is not an asshole.

changeling :(

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

.....as the stomach churns........

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

If you don't agree with someone, then just tell them, but don't resort to rude tactics. Or maybe I have it wrong? Maybe I should just respond back with ever bit as vicious as I can be?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Look kids, in my very humble opinion, this has gone a bit farther than the initial affront actually warrants, eh? Harsh, abusive, snide, nasty.............these are all exaggerations.

Cognac, the majority of your posts are about your personal life. I tend to avoid them, because I have figured this out, and frankly I am here for the laughs and the political knock down drag outs. You did abandon the thread about wanting a child, after making several responses to the sexual innuendo. You did not however, respond to the serious advice you received. I'm sure some of those that posted advice, gave you heartfelt answers that took time effort, and possibly emotion, to compose. I personally think it is a very serious subject. As a person whose childhood was less than stellar, and who is still addressing it, I think it's one of the MOST serious subjects. You then started another serious thread asking for feedback. Do you not see that it may seem as though you have a short attention span? Or possibly that you don't even take your own questions as seriously as you would like for your responders to?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Abusive People On This Board...

How do you handle them? I mean, sometimes they write things that are really hurtful!

Do you just ignore them altogether? Do you argue with them? Do you PM them? Do you address it once and then state that you will no longer address there abusive posts? Do you stick up for others that are being spoken to in a mean way?

Ignore any feedback that you don't want to hear. Only listen to those who agree or sympathize with you.

That should take care of it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    If you don't agree with someone, then just tell them, but don't resort to rude tactics.

exactly! enough said I think.

• Simon
    Simon

In that case, better not read it.

Just keep playing the victim.

And have lots and lots of babies that you mess up really bad.

It's a wonderful world.

Ignore any feedback that you don't want to hear. Only listen to those who agree or sympathize with you.

That should take care of it.

nvrgnbk and bizzybee:

Your aggressive / dismissive comments are not welcome and have been noted. If you want to continue posting here then I suggest that you learn to be civil and learn it fast.

I have no tollerance for bullying or harrasment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit