Do your words count on J.W.D. ?

by caliber 59 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Sometimes you have a topic that lights up the board, a virtual flow of thoughts and expressions, other times you

feel like just a extra pint of water going over Niagara Falls ! Are the words you type here like yesterdays

newspaper ? Your thoughts please .....

Caliber

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've often wondered the same thing???

• Gopher
    Gopher

You can't hit a home run every time. But at least most of us are up there "swinging", trying to add something of value.

• wings
    wings

I think unless you are suicidal or talking about boobs or such.....it is hit or miss. We all have that experience.

Problem is, sometimes you really need attention, and if you are not good at marketing your topic with your subject line, you might not get the attention you deserve.

Also, it matters who is on the board at the time you post your topic. Bumping your thread can help.....btt

As for me....I get so caught up in my own mess, it is sometimes hard for me to move onto others....I am hoping that will change as I move through this place I am in. Please be patient. I will pay attention to your topics in the future.

wings

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No, mosta what I say is bollocks.

• New light for you
    New light for you

ok then.....

BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanted to make sure this thread was a hit!

• cognac
    cognac

lol, I'm with you on that... j/k

• IP_SEC
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

YEA!! We all know that's right!! Especially when you talk of roadtrips north!!

• caliber
    caliber

Ip_Sec,

From one bollocks to another we share same birthday !

Caliber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit