Do your words count on J.W.D. ?

by caliber 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Don't get me started about the Garfield Roach Unit, which by the way, did I mention was previously owned by a gay big boobed lesbian?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Witness 007>>>

Deputy Dog>>>>>You to But your prejudice,cos you know I am going to see you Oct 10th( I hope) At Pennsylvania. And your afraid I will 'tick"you off if you dont say nice things about me

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mouthy (((((((((Hug)))))))))

And your afraid I will 'tick"you off if you dont say nice things about me

Actually, I don't want Joan to send me to my room at Blue Mountain

God uses you two to keep me straight.

• flipper
    flipper

I think everyone's words count on JWD. Just like JGNAT said, just because a thread doesn't get a lot of response is not necessarily an indicator of it's importance. I've started some thrads I thought would really take off and went nowhere fast ; then I've started threads I thought would die on the vine ; and they got gangbuster responses. So I guess there is no rhyme or reason to it- but yes, any SEX thread is usually guaranteed 2 pages minimum. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

God uses you two to keep me straight.

I dont think so my love ...I think at the last one you were keeping ME straight

• caliber
    caliber

Thanks to all who expressed themselves on this post. This is what makes me happy about threads I start, not seeking

personal attention, but just to getting people talking.. to say yes this is an interesting topic ! I then feel some common

connection to more and more people on the board. I enjoy being part of a group I hate being the centre of attention.

Caliber

• caliber
    caliber

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I guess that the value of your words is the same.

Caliber

• minimus
    minimus

well of course they don't

• mouthy
    mouthy

well of course they don't Yes they do

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I think everyone counts...I've had my share of dumb pointless threads..

a dumber one yet...tee hee hee

h4o (you might know me) tee hee hee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit