Do your words count on J.W.D. ?

by caliber 59 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I agree snowbird. FF can cut to the quick!

My words on JWD count to me. It can very cathartic to put stuff out there even if no one "hears" me.

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

if no one "hears" me.

I "hear" you sweetie ...I always look to see what you said. Sometimes I say "TUT TUT" some times I giggle .Never miss reading what you all say...on topics I do read ( not all)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

................................................................................................................................................................................dunno!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like to take snipes at the intelligentsia - you know that little piece about afflicting the comfortable?

Sylvia

• BFD
    BFD

Why, Thank you Granny!

Let me guess, you prolly don't read the homo threads or werewolf.

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

werewolf<. I dont read but I do read the homo pages sometimes. I have another gay dying with aides ,so I read all I can about what is going on. I have asked him to come on JWD but he is to sick...((((HUG))

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Mouthy says no one posts on her topics....what! You should have your own T.V show...."Everybody Loves Mouthy."

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Some (mostly atheists) seem to scrutinize every word. So somebody is reading them.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mouthy

You are great online. Who else could send someone to their room and have them do it, on this board. I always read your posts

• jgnat
    jgnat

I wouldn't number the responses as being an indication of value. I've found Leolaia's, Lady Lee's posts to be very well researched and valuable. I point people to their posts all the time. But they don't get lots of responses.

Sometimes with a great thought, all has been said and adding more is just a jumble.

Myself, in the thousands of posts and hundreds of threads, I count on one hand the number that became "popular". Though in my niche (unbelieving mate, married to a JW, in love with a JW) I think my words count.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit