I've now been outed as an APOSTATE by my dad......

by babygirl75 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it a good idea to let your kids visit grandma and grandpa when you know they are going to try to "save" the kids by teaching them to disrespect and stop loving you, thier Mom?

Follow your sister's lead: bring your kids home and tell your parents to spin.

• sir82
    sir82
    He said I am looking at today and he needs to look at his everlasting life in the future.

So he would prefer to live forever without you, than live for now with you? And he will do whatever it takes now to get to that without-you eternal future?

Wow, that's cold! Not to mention selfish.

My sympathies.

• Layla33
    Layla33

My heart goes out to you, stay strong, create your own family away from these treachous mind controlling teachings.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Sorry you're going through this, but I have to agree with Nathan. They will teach your child to disrespect you. If this is allowed your child may start shunning you one day.

Never allow children to be in the presence of cult members without strict supervision by you.

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

(((((((((((((((((((BG75)))))))))))))))))))))

My heart goes out to you, stay strong, create your own family away from these treachous mind controlling teachings.

My ditto on that appropriate comment.

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Baby Girl,

My heart goes out to you. It hurts so much! They really cannot even hear themselves and how absurd they sound in their logic. They raised us, and yet all the sudden think we have become this evil person, because we disagree with 12 men in brooklyn. A parent who was not in a cult would be able too look at your character and know that you seek truth, and if you made this decision perhaps there is merit too it.

Remember they are not themselves anymore, they have their minds captured and controlled. It doesn't help the pain, but might help with anger and moving forward. I have to agree with some previous posts too. Watch them with your children. While you want your children to be around them, your parents have it pounded into them that they are suppose to "save" their grandchildren from the bad mistakes their parents have made... the mentality of they lost you but won't lose them if they can help it. Just be careful and ask your children what is said to them, and how to respond. Also have to perhaps speak with you parents about what subjects are allowed.

Christian Love

CL

• TopHat
    TopHat

You didn't leave "Jehovah" You left the "WTS", A phony organization.

• oompa
    oompa

babygirl...so sorry....what is it going to take? What is it going to take....I just posted on Awakened07 thread....same exact thing with his mom...and in line by line pain where you can just the zombie he is talking to! And I just did this same thing with my former sister in law on the phone...and yeah...she finally says "you must change the subect".....so sorry....hang tough.....I wish I knew what it will take.....oompa

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I know a lot of you wonder why I let me son visit them. It's because he adores them both. If I will not allow my child to see them and spend time with them, then I am no better than them. I allow my son to make some of these decisions for himself. I don't want him to resent me from keeping him from his grandparents. My son's father is a JW so he is around the religion a lot. My son has said that he does not want to be a JW. He enjoys holidays & birthdays too much!!! My parents don't talk bad about me to him, all they say is they wished I went to Jah's house (kingdom hall) again.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I know what it's gonna take ...

It's gonna take an act of God. They'll have to hear it from Him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit