Sooo funny JWD divorce advice!!!

by oompa 83 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Flyin', it's not so much the mania it's the aftermath that sucks. It makes you think you're getting a handle on things. Then comes the crash...........crashes are bad. The higher the mania the lower the crash.

My first manic phase EVER was when I learned the truth wasn't the truth. The crash afterwards was really bad. I stayed in bed for 2 weeks. I had a husband who was concerned and watched out for me (Thank you, Vince). He called my best friend who was here in about 20 minutes. She crawled up in the bed with me, we stayed there all day.

It's nothing to play with. Those of us with our spirituality tied up in this mess are just screwed.

It does get better Oompa. Hang in there and find someone to talk to in real life! You need to talk to a male friend.

Please, please, call JK.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sleeping three hours a night and having loads of ebullient energy, yes, please call JK.

• oompa
    oompa

dinah:

How drunk are ya, Oomps? Not being judgemental, just asking.

crap no dinah.....plug is in the jug! So hope I am done with those miserable threads. This is so not about that!

Quirky: My counseling is in the form of a cold beer and a gun! You fill something full of enough holes and smoke is rolling out of it you feel a lot better.

lmao....that is some therapy!..........And I did not mean to disrespect my wife....and have a good plan to get us into serious counseling....they will force some painful truths out of me........and maybe even her. I am going to regroup....and make this happen. I think I can pretty much MAKE her go with me, and have even thought of saying we are seperating if she will no go with me this time.

FHN: Mania is very dangerous.

amen sister......may even have to own to the possiblity I may be a member of the club..........but funny, if anyone has placated me here.....I kinda missed it........most of the advice is pretty united and on target.....but i am going to get through this.

regrouping here folks.....whew...........oompa

..i am almost free......and part of that freedom is great........but this final step, making a marriage real, or growing out of it wanting more....more freedom and growth is very hard....us raised ins really marry for life dammit (old school).........oompa

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Oompa, you are scaring me. You need to get help ASAP. Don't make life decisions until you calm down.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    And I did not mean to disrespect my wife....and have a good plan to get us into serious counseling....they will force some painful truths out of me........and maybe even her. I am going to regroup....and make this happen. I think I can pretty much MAKE her go with me, and have even thought of saying we are seperating if she will no go with me this time.

Sounds like a good plan oompa.

As painful as it is for us to watch, we all understand it is excruciating for you. It is obvious you want to save the marriage.

Good luck, and may the wind be at your back.

• JK666
    JK666

Amen, Dagney!

JK

• oompa
    oompa

I went home today after living on JWD all day.....and focusing on things very serious that I have been avoiding because I guess I like to avoid painful things. I feel very at peace...and refreshed. I am so glad I was able to take the day off and do this. Serious alone time with no naughty or secret agenda. I feel peace with my new plan, and the great input from JWD!!! LOVE you guys!!! I do wish I had posted very early I was not drinking at all....as you guys have seen me in some pretty pathetic states in threads here....sorry.

Anyway...I got home and told my wife.....she makes me want to be a better man. Yeah she really liked that....but told her to do that I really really need us to go get counseling....and I'm pretty sure she is going to without me having to threaten to leave otherwise. And also, prob will not have to let the elders come over and HELP! YEAAA!

Thanks so much again all......oompa

You can ALWAYS count on JWD!....Thanks Simon!

• JK666
    JK666

That is great news, Oompa, but are you winding down a bit yet??????

JK

• oompa
    oompa

Yes...and very nice landing....not a crash!!! I think I will sleep like a baby tonight...I think I been Flying High Now for a bit too long..hahah

hate these things but what the hell.................................((((((((((((((((((((((JWD))))))))))))))))))))))

wow...I just realised.......I love threads with happy endings...just like a movie!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Good news, honey.

Keep trying to get her to couples therapy. I for one can tell you really want your marriage to survive.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit