Sooo funny JWD divorce advice!!!

by oompa 83 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Oompa....

My mind is swirling around all that is being said on this thread. Damn; I don't understand why some are so pissed at you! I understand how frustrating it is to be living a double life & just dying to bust through and live one normal life!!!!! There is nothing wrong with you chatting with anyone (male or female) online. If you laugh & the wifey see's it; then that should be a hint to her that she needs to be more involved in your life. I don't take it that you are looking for a replacement & I've never seen you say anything inappropriate. You & your wife are just both going in different directions. Hang in there buddy! You deserve to be happy in your life.

Call me on that apostaphone, but not a 2:00am in your truck!

• oompa
    oompa

a freakin work of art Bike momz....wanna see pics of me and my Bike?.....trust me....only she will take your breath away.....you can pm me your e-mail if you love deep deep wine.......oomps

• dinah
    dinah

How you feeling today, Oomps?

• oompa
    oompa

hmmmmm.........you should feel me dinah.....i feel incredible...lol

actually....kinda weird only needing three hours of sleep a night and waking up feelin so damm good.......so alive

don't know what to do with myself........oompa

thanks for asking though

• oompa
    oompa

and guys.....FYI.... I tried to go back and edit the name of this thread.....but could not...sorry

the words funny.....and divorce.....never need to be in the same sentence

but when I think about that little...chuckle snort moment on the laptop.....kinda funny how it all came out.....and I at least KINDA came clean...not totally...but very big step....that is all meant about funny....funny, but not so funny....oompa

• dinah
    dinah

Take advantage of that extra energy and do something positive today, you know do something that wont come back and bite ya in the butt.

• oompa
    oompa
    Dinah: How you feeling today, Oomps?

A bit more for clarity here dinah...and thanks again.....

It is actually like if you had a ballpeen hammer?

and you just

went ahead and smashed

my

left

testicle???....

then cut it off

and fed it to my cat?

Well....I would STILL feel good!!!!!

And this is weird.....just got out of the shower....soapin up all the oompa parts hahaha TMI!...i know........but WHY did this philosophy.com soap and loation company want us to smell like Belgian Waffles!!!!????.....and I mean EXACTLY like BELGIAN WAFFELS....my now toner and three pounds lighter body now smells just like a freakin Begian Waffles....just had to share that!..........oomps

• dinah
    dinah

You're killing me, Oomps. All your Oompa parts smell like waffles. I'm dying..........

• oompa
    oompa
    Babygirl:

My mind is swirling around all that is being said on this thread. Damn; I don't understand why some are so pissed at you! I understand how frustrating it is to be living a double life & just dying to bust through and live one normal life!!!!! There is nothing wrong with you chatting with anyone (male or female) online. If you laugh & the wifey see's it; then that should be a hint to her that she needs to be more involved in your life. I don't take it that you are looking for a replacement & I've never seen you say anything inappropriate. You & your wife are just both going in different directions. Hang in there buddy! You deserve to be happy in your life.

Call me on that apostaphone, but not a 2:00am in your truck!

Hey you just hit a homerun out of oompas left field girl!!!!!....Yes exactly like that!!!!! Exactly....me....yeah me swirlin tooo.....and yeah..the double life things has been killlin me........and wanna normal life!!!...and so sad, but not going in different directions....we are already on different PLANETS!!!!.....like that!........and I just checkd my apostalist of phone numbers (also hidden it the back of my truck with my apostaphone dammit!! )and don't have yours written down....but if you have not already pmd it to me please do....whew.....thank you sooooo much for that!!!!........oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So, oompa, do you want a divorce?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit