Sooo funny JWD divorce advice!!!

by oompa 83 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oompa, I sent you a PM.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Oompa, I really enjoyed talking with you today. Per our phone conversation I think you have a good plan in place. I'm glad that your wife is going to agree to go to therapy. I think this will help the both of you. I know you want to save your marriage or at least put forth the best effort possible. I feel so relieved that you feel refreshed and finally have some sense of peace today. A day off of work and just letting you sort through your feelings is evidently what you needed.

Call me anytime. We are all here for you!!!

babygirl......

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey, OOOMPA Wow, I missed this thread til now. You have been on quite a ride. I'm so glad it wasn't booze induced:) I think you getting some therapy for the relationship is long overdue-I can tell you love your wife, but this life is conflicting you desperately. I hope you get to the place where you can either fish or cut bait. I think that once you do, you will find much of your ups and downs all leveled out. Ever talk to your Bethel son about any of this? Does he have any clues? My love to you and Mrs. Oompa. You have only had good to say about her. I hope you tell her that as much as you tell us! She seems like a prize-even if she is devoted to the WT, she has stuck with you (IN PERSON-FOR REAL) when some JWD'ers are scared to even open your threads anymore:) Take care, and tell Mrs. Oompa that no one is coveting your new hot body-it's all to make everything else she deals with worth it:) Then go prove it to her in some highly un-WT approved way.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hey, OOOMPA Wow, I missed this thread til now. You have been on quite a ride. I'm so glad it wasn't booze induced:) I think you getting some therapy for the relationship is long overdue-I can tell you love your wife, but this life is conflicting you desperately. I hope you get to the place where you can either fish or cut bait. I think that once you do, you will find much of your ups and downs all leveled out. Ever talk to your Bethel son about any of this? Does he have any clues? My love to you and Mrs. Oompa. You have only had good to say about her. I hope you tell her that as much as you tell us! She seems like a prize-even if she is devoted to the WT, she has stuck with you (IN PERSON-FOR REAL) when some JWD'ers are scared to even open your threads anymore:) Take care, and tell Mrs. Oompa that no one here is coveting your new hot body-it's all to make everything else she deals with worth it:) Then go prove it to her in some highly un-WT approved way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit