Sooo funny JWD divorce advice!!!

by oompa 83 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Yeah...these laptops are great...until you are chatting with some lady here on skype and she makes you snort a load of beer out you nose laughing....while your JW WIFE IS ON THE COUCH NEXT TO YOU!.....and you decide to say fluck it...yes dear...I am chatting with someone....is she a lady?.....well maybe, but she may be a hot apostababe you would NVR call a lady!

really speeds up the d-vorce conversation......amazing...a damn snort....thanks girl....and you know who you are........oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

He he, too funny. Haven't you learned yet to not be communicating with apostates while the wife is home???

momz

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oompa, have you yet been diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

• oompa
    oompa

crazy...usually can keep it under control.......but wow...what a powerful thing a snort/chuckle can do

she prob does not thing anything about my new incredible white teeth....losing two pounds last week...and only 13 more to go btw....and that i am working out like an NFL quarterback.......hmmmm....why am i doin that dammit??

I have asked my skype friend to own up and join this...anything wrong with that????????.....oompa

• oompa
    oompa

puuuhhhleeeze FHN....not now...please let me enjoy manic for the first time in three years since I went off all meds over memorial weekend!!!....thank you sooooo much......and dammmm it feels good girl...I am wicked evil alive!!!!!!!....oomps

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oompa, your wife has feelings you know? Why would you go shopping for her replacement with her right there under your nose? You are going to end up shooting yourself in the foot. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. You're playing with a loaded gun and it's pointed straight at your own feet, or maybe head. Consider other people besides just you. And who ever it is you are speaking with should have some respect for your wife's feelings, too.

• oompa
    oompa

FHN...I love you girl...but no respect necessary....not needed. I tried over a year ago to get marital counseling....and got big "hell no all we need is the elders"...so I try it again after findin a therapists that loves dubs.........and she says "hey you have put me through a rough three years...so mabye YOU will just have to wait a bit"..........so now I am saying ok......pleeeeasssse.........on my wet face knee...we realy need this....

so now i am even.........................go ahead and invite the ELDERS OVER!!!....so they can help me get over my hate for god and WT???....and yeah I will speak my mind with them though so get ready for the letter being read!!..did not like being told I will nvr grow old and die and yeah these reading glasses fkn suck!!!!!!!!!!!!111 just fluckin shoot me desperate....oompa

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Hey oompa...I've been married to 2 pioneer "sisters" and they both treated me like crap. 26 years to #1..12 years to #2....counting the 10 F'ing years we have been separated....can you ask your computer friend if she has a worldly sister for me?

brzfst

• oompa
    oompa
    FHN: Why would you go shopping for her replacement with her right there under your nose?

ohhh poor FHN....so hope you see you have got bad mind control left over from WT...just like i do btw...will get therapy for it very soon!......why did you jump to this conclusion????...sorry...not shopping and I guess if I was i would have just told wife...."uh...nutting honey just some funny crap popped up on my screen!"....wow did NOT do that!!!

so crappin tired of leading a double life and having an apostaphone in my truck....dammittohell....oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Without shopping for a replacement, it is nice to find others here who understand alot of what we are all going thru. It is nice to be able to joke and cut up without anything improper going on.

But your wife very easily could get the wrong idea, so be careful. And if decide to look for a "replacement", leave your wife first.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Enjoy the mania, they almost make up for the depression.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit