Intimacy vs Warm Camaraderie

by SixofNine 57 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You said it Hillbilly. Can you tell I'm getting a little tried of the crap?

Josie

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Tell Sage to give you some dap!

LOL Sage will laugh her head off at me. And if I told Allowe I misook one for the other.....well he is gonna die too.

Now, on with the show. Now how come Six you called ol' Farkel out and did not correct me. Geez some peeps!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol. Thanks for not making me go get those pictures, nvrgbk. nuff said.

Thats not condi? Well hell... Looks like her. See and that is how the world goes wrong. LMAO. OOPS. Still does not look intimate to me. Sorry ya'll.

No problem (but I think you just insulted the hell outa Michelle, lol).

Here's the video: Link

It helps to know the context and have seen the moment. For maybe half of a second, at the end of a non-stop year of backbreaking schedule and work, with historical success achieved as a team, Michelle and Barack were the only two people in a crowd of 20,000 people. Michelle initiated a "bare-knuckle kiss" as one commentator called it. A love "dap".

You can bet that there were several pictures to choose from, probably even several from this same camera. This one is the one most news organizations are showing because, unlike a frame caught a second earlier, or a second later, this picture has the eye to eye contact, and the facial expressions that only happen at split seconds in emotions.

I enjoy the juxtaposition of the Michelle/Obama "pound" with the supporter/Obama "pound" for the reason that my title makes clear.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The old white guy holding the "Change" sign needs to change his funky armpit T-shirt.

Hey!

That's workingman's funk.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I don't think Forscher's comment was stupid at all, and his race matters because it's the only reason many of his supporters are probably even voting for the idiot.

I don't think it was stupid, either, but for much different reasons than your ignorant, stupid ass comment.

So, then the only reason anyone supports McCain is because he's as pasty white as me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    but I think you just insulted the hell outa Michelle, lol

Well glad I did not ask if she was pregnant.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"this is getting to be faires dancing on the heads of pins ...aint it?"

"getting to be"? I think it started out that way, but with less intellectual honesty. After all, fairies might be really tiny (only the woo-woos know for sure), but generally speaking, we don't know who in this world is "43.75% Arabic". Even those big beautiful Apple 30" cinema display monitors are not big enough to display the :eyeroll: emoticon needed to cover that foul transgression.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    only reason anyone supports McCain is because he's as pasty white as me

Not sure they're into "pasty" specifically, but there are plenty that are inspired by his non-blackness.

• PEC
    PEC

To me she looks pissed, I would be backing down fast; unless, I was looking for a fight. I guess you see what you want to see.

Philip

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

looks like foreplay to me..........

"touch gloves and come out fighting", or

thought bubble over her "my plan worked... all these white folks think this Arab is a black guy"

"baby.. the real estate agent in Chicago hit my cell while you were speakin!"

"Call me Condi again and it's the porch for you, Big Ears!"

(put your pitchforks away... I'm funnin ya'all)

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit