Intimacy vs Warm Camaraderie

by SixofNine 57 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I don't think Forscher's comment was stupid at all, and his race matters because it's the only reason many of his supporters are probably even voting for the idiot.

I find it amazing that he and his supporters would like to declare everything about him off-limits for critical examination.

I hate all three candidates, but I think Obama is the worst of the lot.

They all stink on ice though.

YMMV.

RD

• Warlock
    Warlock

The first picture is a fake.

Warlock

• Gopher
    Gopher

I don't know if this presidential campaign will be any different from the previous ones, where too much insignificant crap took the headlines.

I'd hope we can focus on what McCain and Obama say about the economy, health care, education, global security, etc., instead of getting sidetracked onto things like whether one of the candidates 43.75% Arabic.

One of these two men will be America's next president, we really need to make them defend their stance on actual issues and see who we can best live with (or else cast a vote for some third party candidate if you so choose).

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

***But I'm supposed to track down proof that this made up piece of shit is a made up piece of shit. Yeah, right.***

YES right.

Please do all us kind readers here a favor and prove that it is not a "made up piece of shit."

Thanks in advance,

~Sue

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"Intimacy vs Warm Camaraderie"

Cult of personality.

"Don't question my gods"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Excuse me if I've missed the point completely but and Im no big fan of Obama but, isnt that his wife? Wouldnt you expect that kind of intimacy with his wife whether she was black, white, or osage?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    6.25% African Negro from his father's side

Well that's 6.25% darker than any President before him.....unless you count Clinton.

• sir82
    sir82

Oh.....my...GOD!!!!

He's got ARAB BLOOD?!?!?!?

Holy crap, why not just send out Air Force One with a red carpet to pick up Osama bin Laden right now? And supply him with a couple of nukes while we're at it.

It's the end of American civilization.

Ah well, we had a pretty good run...230+ years before we have Sharia law imposed.

Say, did you know Obama has an Arabic middle name?

{Sigh....}

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Pictures, Pictures? We have pictures of politicians shaking hands, kissing wifes, hugging kids, shaking hands, and kissing babies.

If your connected you may find pictures of politicians sittin on the john or doing carnal things with movies stars..............

I dont care for the guy... but pictures of him bumpin knuckles ?.... Can anyone tell me how he plans to change stuff?

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I could be wrong...but look deeper. It looks as if Condi is trying to put on a bit of a show as in "This is intimate."

Condi???

The bumpin' knuckles is called "givin' some dap."

It's a connection thing.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit