Intimacy vs Warm Camaraderie

by SixofNine 57 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Barack Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya.

He was descended from the Luo tribe that inhabited Kenya and Tanzania.

He was as much an atheist as he was an Islamist.

To call the man a Muslim is to call Ray Franz one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

As for what percentage of him was Arab, perhaps some photos would be helpful...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I could be wrong...but look deeper. It looks as if Condi is trying to put on a bit of a show as in "This is intimate."

Condi???

Thats not condi? Well hell... Looks like her. See and that is how the world goes wrong. LMAO. OOPS. Still does not look intimate to me. Sorry ya'll.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Thats not condi? Well hell... Looks like her.

I know the consensus is that we all look alike, but Condi Rice and Michelle Obama?

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

After looking at those pics up there I think my family on both sides must have a whole lot of Arab in /them/us. Hell ain't no Negros in the Americas, we Arabs!!

Josie ~ feels like she's being talked about while standing in the same room

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"Thats not condi? Well hell... Looks like her. I know the consensus is that we all look alike, but Condi Rice and Michelle Obama? Sylvia" Very funny. My bad....Guess that makes us twins and me Arab. lol

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I dont know...Obama's daddy looks like a bunch of guys I played ball with and helped farm with when I was a kid in Tennessee

Kenyan? Na..Tennessean!

Who cares... I have some Sicilian folks I know that could pass for Eithiopian.

Obamas' dad is a non issue........ I wanna know how a kid who went to private school and Ivey leauge college know what he needs to "Change" for me.

Exactly how does OBAMA poll with African-americans? or Arab Americans? I've never seen the numbers

Hill

• Gregor
    Gregor

The old white guy holding the "Change" sign needs to change his funky armpit T-shirt.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Very funny. My bad....Guess that makes us twins and me Arab. lol

You know I luvs you girl.

Tell Sage to give you some dap!

Sylvia

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Hell ain't no Negros in the Americas, we Arabs!!

Right.

Thanks to the Arab Americans we have yams, peanuts, rice, okra, sorghum, grits, watermelon, indigo dyes, and cotton.

And what about music?

Blues, jazz, gospel, hip-hop, R&B, funk, rock-and-roll, soul, and techno.

And there are too many scientific contributions to mention.

http://kitoba.com/pedia/Black+History.html

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Condi has a big toothy grin. Ms OBAMA looks a little uptight to me...serious. She's pretty tall.. and looks like she carries weight pretty good...not fat.. but not model stick figure either

Black folks dont look anything alike. Even a cracker like me can tell Halle Berry from Whoppie Goldberg. Denzel and George Forman etc etc .........

this is getting to be faires dancing on the heads of pins ...aint it?

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit