Do JWs Shun You?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good for you Min... Your showing the LOVE !!!Of the GOD they SAY they worship. So glad your Uncle is the reciever of YOUR love ((((HUG)))

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Mouthy!

If JWs were told to be kind toward those no longer associating, they'd do it. They're mindless "Christians".

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Not me anymore" because "I Shun Them First" so really, they can't honestly say they Shun me if I Shunned them first.

• minimus
    minimus

When I first walked in, I said nothing to my aunt. I just solely concentrated on my uncle. 2 can play the game. I would never hug or touch her again. Besides, she thinks everybody's demonized. She's a weirdo.

• minimus
    minimus

I was told my cousin went to visit his father, went with an elder from his Hall and stayed less than 10 minutes. He's pioneering and has to get in his time before the end of the month.

No. But it's not like we hang out together, either.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What a heartless family you have. This kind of experience proves to me that JW's not only do NOT love anyone but themselves but they actually HATE non-JW's.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

No I shurnned them from the get go, which confused them.

I see them at family get togethers and everything seems fine.

Of course all the JW's I know were from back in the 70's.

So they know and I know they dont have the troof.

I'm kind of like looking at the emperor with no clothes on, but the emperor knows he's naked.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i was attending meetings as a dfd person.i was totally ignored.i went to the mens room when a elder was in there.i proceeded to urinate in the sink.he said what the f are you doing?i said what does it take to get some attention in this make beleive world.

• minimus
    minimus

Wow! You must've pissed him off good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit