Top 10 strange reasons WT is right

by knock knock 45 Replies latest jw friends

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

(This didn't format correctly the first time. I'll try this version to see what happens. Too bad there isn't a "preview" function hereabouts.) Actually there is much more to the number 32 than just the total of pages in a magazine. It also figures mightily in Bible prophecy as the following chronology (from the pen of Big Freddy himself) will show: 1879 - Watchtower founded Add 32 years... 1911 - The Egyptian winged disc symbol (the Uatchti) first appeared in Watchtower literature Add 32 years... 1943 - Nathan H. Knorr, while president of the WTS, stated under oath in a court of law that "The Watch Tower is set forth directly as God's Word." Add 32 years... 1975 - The world ended And there you have it...

• DubNoMo
    DubNoMo

My apologies.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Because the date 1914 is still the basis for everything and the FDS hasn't thrown that out that yet.....comment from a 74 year old mom raised in! (although stated she will probably die before seeing the new order, but thats a big OK with her)

r.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

5. Because the GB is given the food from up above at the right time, because they represent god on earth......Well that's what they say...lol

and it's always 32 pages!!

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Wow, I can't argue with facts. I looked it up, yes the Watchdog has been printed for over a hundred years with 32 pages! I am going back to the meetings. And all the brothers and sisters on this forum will follow me. You now know it is the truth.

• avishai
    avishai

sounds like divination/numerology to me, bad, bad, bad!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit