Top 10 strange reasons WT is right

by knock knock 45 Replies latest jw friends

• knock knock
    knock knock

Had a long conversation with my mom tonight and we went back and forth for over an hour regarding the WT. She said something tonight that kind of left me speechless as I've never heard anything like this one before.

The WT is right because...
    It has been continuously in print since 1879 ... AND ... Every magazine is exactly 32 pages.

I objected that the length of the mags means nothing and anybody could...she cut me off and said no they couldn't. I dropped it there knowing that to her, the fact that they get exactly the needed info into exactly 32 pages is more proof positive.

So has anyone else heard this kind of proof that the WT is doing God's work?

Other than that we covered many topics. Covered is incorrect, we brushed by many topics. You all know how that is. Very non-combative and rather interesting but in the end the WT is still right of course. No doubt about that - no matter what. Although when she brought up that the Catholic Church claims that the pope is infallible she did agree that jw's must agree with all WT teachings which is effectively the same thing as believing the WT to be infallible. Round and round and round....

In keeping with the title then, what are the strangest proofs you've heard - or believed yourself.

The WT is right because...

10. all the WT magazines are 32 pages.

• Gopher
    Gopher

9. Because the same Watchtower study article is published simultaneously and covered the same week in almost all of the languages. That way, when Jehovah has anything important to communicate, it will reach all of "his people" at the same time.

• John Doe
    John Doe

8. The WT is right because the society is willing to change their beliefs to fit truth (or change the truth to fit beliefs, something like that ;-).

• caliber
    caliber

(7) Because the WT. says so, and it's right there in plain English for all to read !

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I'm in awe. I can understand how people can be brainwashed, ever thinking 32 pages means something is incredible Cognitive Dissonance. Perhaps you should write the society to ask what the significance of 32 pages is. I'll play. 9. Because "No other organization is doing this". Claiming that right now is the time of the end based on discredited numerology starting from a provably incorrect date? Amazing more churches don't jump in to compete with Jehovahs organization on that one, sheesh. Bring_the_Light

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

5. Because the GB is given the food from up above at the right time, because they represent god on earth......Well that's what they say...lol

hope4others

• knock knock
    knock knock

I'm in awe too! Gobsmackeded me right from the blindside out of nowhere. lol

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

32 pages of bullshit

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger says so, and tells you to believe everything they say.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Because reading anything that might change that opinion is forbidden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit