Top 10 strange reasons WT is right

by knock knock 45 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

"Because I had a problem and the very next WT touched on the subject". Never mind that it was coverd in Cosmo and on the Oprah show as well.

changeling :)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"Because I prayed, and just then a JW showed up at my door with a WT."

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The watchtower is right because there have been over 50 billion sold. Oh wait that's McDonalds.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Hi Everybody!

It's been a while since I've posted anything..been busy. Hi to Dagney!

Here's two reasons: #1, Because the WT claims to have the only worldwide international brotherhood which unites one and all.

#2. WT members speak the "pure" language

• logic
    logic

I read somewhere that the 32 pages have something to do with booking. Each little section sewed together in their books I think is 32. Someone who is the know may know for sure.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:The WT is right because...
    :It has been continuously in print since 1879 ... AND ... Every magazine is exactly 32 pages.

I've heard of braindead, but this takes the cake. Using the very same logic we could prove the Bible is not the truth:

The Bible did NOT start to get in print in 1879. The Bible is NOT exactly 32 pages. Therefore the Bible is false.

Farkel

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Farkel, clearly you do not appreciate the organization involved in every issue being 32 pages. Clearly such a grand feat could not be accomplished without Jehovah's spirit. If only he could direct them to actually get the information inside correct.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Because they're the only ones who can trace their lineage right back to the first true Christians.

And here's another one I heard for real - "We are uniform - we all have the same dress code."

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    The watchtower is right because there have been over 50 billion sold. Oh wait that's McDonalds.

Yeah - that's how many MacDonalds have been sold to JWs in field service lol!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    "We are uniform - we all have the same dress code."

I have no rebuttal. How do you respond to someone so thoroughly delusional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit