Do you think the Society has spies on sites like this?

by easyreader1970 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Hey, WTS!

altalt

They're on your hard drive now. I hear fire is the only way to kill the deemunz which now live in your computer. Satan may keep it from burning at first; use a lot of gasoline and be persistent.

• llbh
    llbh

Hope so, because then more like me, would be out of the WTS sooner

Regards david

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Hopefully more are pure in heart like Ray Franz was - it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to know the TRUTH about "the Truth" and not do anything about it. So, I hope those who are enlisted to read sites like this use the information to set themselves and others free from the lie. Peace, Rachel

• zensim
    zensim

I hope so.

Imagine a world in which generations of human beings come to believe that certain films were made by God or that specific software was coded by him. Imagine a future in which millions of our descendants murder each other over rival interpretations of Star Wars or Windows 98. Could anything - anything - be more ridiculous? And yet, this would be no more ridiculous than the world we are living in. -Sam Harris, author (1967- )

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ABSOLUTELY YES

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Every time the Witchtower gets a sight closed down it confirms that a Bethelite has been there and examined its content.

They shut down the ones that are truly effective whenever possible.

There was one site that kept changing its locations on the Web, but the Borg hunted it down every time, then had it shut down with legal threats to the host. WitnessAidUK.org it was called.

HB

• Mary
    Mary
    jgnat said: Recently (in the past year, I believe) the Watchtower society shut down an evangelical site which carried anti-JW materials. They claimed they were hate literature.

You're kidding? My god, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. The Society's publications are a treasure trove of hate literature against all other religions. But I guess seeing as they're God's Chosen Ones, it's a-okay for them to bash everyone else and then whine when someone does the same to them.

Besides Bethelite watchers, I do believe that some overzealous "brothers" and "sisters" come here....

Hmmm......why does the name 'scholar' come to mind???

The Society definitely monitors this site as I'm sure they monitor FreeMinds.org as well. For decades they controlled everything the rank and file read and they could never have forseen the impact of the worldwide web that has successfully exposed them for their hypocrisy, their lies, their cover-ups and their erroneous claim of being God's Channel here on earth. Like all high control groups and bullies, they get defensive and angry whenever their authority is questioned, but unlike times past, there really is little they can do to prevent members from reading "apostate" literature from the safety of their own homes now.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Simon must make sure that he doesn't break any copyright laws
    concerning their stuff, because they are waiting for any
    legal pretext to shut him down.

• by grace
    by grace

LOL....You know the WTS always DOES what they tell their followers NOT to do!!!

They follow the age old saying, do as I say, not as I do.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Of course they check out the sites, how would they know "the dangers of the internet" if they didn't. If your income depended on keeping hold of your members and a load of pesky people online were nicking them from you, you'd want to know what was going on. Plus they can look at what issues people have and slowly adjust doctrine accordingly, it is what i would do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit