Do you think the Society has spies on sites like this?

by easyreader1970 46 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Know for a fact one Jehovahs Witness in England ...who posts here off & on.... Is still IN!!!!
    Got on a lot when I once said I was quitting the site. but when I returned -he limited his responses

But if he is reading this Give my regards to Rita....!!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yes. PROOF:

1. when Simon first started this site he was still a JW. The elders soon were monitoring this site and they interrogated him regarding how many hits he was getting and who browsed the site (apostates?) . Simon was disassociated (despite never writing a letter) and strongly discouraged from keeping this site up

2. The U. N. scandal proves that they read these sites. Within about a day or two of it appearing here, the WTS had withdrawn their membership as an NGO of the UN.

Sirona

• *summer*
    *summer*

Yes, I believe they do.

If not, how would they be so well informed about apostate sites in the first place?

And believe me...they ARE well informed!

• yknot
    yknot

Of course they have spies....

The problem is keeping the spies from joining us.....truth sets you free from the 'troof'.

I also think some get a kick at how up to date the EX-JWs are on pubs.....heck I am better prepared now then when I was faithful.

***we know you can't post now*** But later on your own laptop....tell us about yourself and KH ***

*****apostates care about you*********

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

It's me but its ok I'm a double agent I also work for the Smurf Revolution

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Of course. These sites are where the society gets its noolite from.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I would sooner believe that--as others have said in the past--certain over-zealous brothers at Bethel wanting to impress their overseers would do some clandestine activity as spiritual warfare, rather than an organized front against us. That fits in better with what I know of how Bethel operates.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think they probably check it out, out of paranoia if nothing else. It tickles me that some watchtower drone might be scanning this thread to see what's going on. You know how, ever time there is "new light," they all run around in circles, squawking and flapping? I wonder if they do the same any time someone says something shocking on this forum? "Squawkkkkk did you see what they said? She-bears! Floods! Fire and brimstone! Demons! Squawk!!!!"

• Layla33
    Layla33

Of course they do, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. There are also the ever indoctrinated self-righteous trying to out people or look for clues. But it goes with the terrority.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

yes, on yahoo answers, I am sure of it. There is an individual that is definitely BROOKLYN!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit