For those against gay marriage

by lola28 227 Replies latest members adult

• freydi
    freydi

Abnormal psychology is interesting.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It puts the lotion in the basket.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Fredi troll wrote: Abnormal psychology is interesting.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about since the American psychiatry profession has said homosexuality isn't 'abnormal' since 1974. Perhaps you should start reading textbooks printed more recently than almost 35 years ago.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Yeah! Tell us your story.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Get rid of all noble standards by which a culture defines itself. In American culture we could have a hall of fame for the many great perverts and their weird habits to which we owe our thanks for the sacrifices they made for the cause of liberty to perform lewd acts with people or animals?

We already have that. It's called the Howard Stern show!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Then you must find yourself fascinating!

• freydi
    freydi

When you start with an illogical premise and logically follow it thru, you end up with an illogical conclusion. I didn't say the psychiatric/psychological professions were operating under logical assumptions. All I said was that abnormal psychology was interesting. It's like the wt society today that is operating under false assumptions that have led to it's current delusions.

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

i am so gay it hurts.

Mitch and I will celebrate 20 years next March.

some people will always hate homosexuals, Jews, African Americans, women, men, poor people, Hispanics, Democrats, Republicans, Southerners, Northerners, the French, Asians.

the other thing for sure is that all kinds of people will exist as long as people exist.

hatred is basically fear, fear is an evolutionary trait that is there for protection. its a more primitive response than cooperation which requires much more effort.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

So true Joelbear. So many people to hate and so little time! How will we possibly squeeze it all in?

Cog

• talesin
    talesin
    Get rid of all noble standards by which a culture defines itself.

tee hee... marriage is such a noble standard. A business arrangement used to buy and sell women.

Now, it has many governmental/tax benefits -- I say, why deny it to same-sex couples. It's just pure-D meanness and homophobia.

Absolute shyte, talking about the 'sanctity' of marriage. bollocks!!

har-de-har-har!

xo

tal

DL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit