WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

by V 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

Just another interesting comment I have received on the Watchtower Comments YouTube channel. Feel free to deconstruct...

What is wrong with you? I'm 16 and have grown up a Jehovah's Witness. But only because I've grown up in it doesn't mean I just believe everything we believe. Everything that we believe has been proved to me without even asking, from the bible. Dude, do you have nothing better to do than to make videos like this so that YOU can MISLEAD people from the TRUTH. Man, seriously GET A LIFE. At the end of your of your videos it says that you're an active Jehovah's Witness, so aren't you ashame? If that is all you are doing, misleading people to think we are liars and trying to scare people away from the truth, than what are you doing being a Jehovah's Witness or claiming to be one. You're an Apostate. You are the one confusing people into thinking we are not the truth, when in actuality the Jehovah's Witness and our beliefs come straight from the bible which is the word of God. Do your LIES to scare people into thinking we are fake and have false beliefs, and saying that we are not the truth, come from the Bible? I didn't think so. So you, posing as a Jehovah's Witness and saying these false things about us is just like it mentions in Matthew 12:34 "Offspring of vipers, how can YOU speak good things, when YOU are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." so here it is saying that, you being a Jehovah's witness and speaking good, but yet you are wicked. You are in between the "abundance of the heart" but yet you speak falsely. That is why, like mentioned in Matthew 12:37 "for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned." So now that you know what is expected to happen to your for talking this way, I have a question for you, (Matthew 23:33) "Serpents, offspring vipers, how are YOU to flee from the judgment of Ge hen'na?" Man, you are just like satan himself. you are Jehovah's Witness but you are fake and wrong like satan himself, like it says in 2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light." You are a Jehovah's Witness but you are what Jehovah God hates, like mentioned in Proverbs 6:16-19(I'll put in caps the ones that especially pertain to you) "16 There are six things that Jehovah does hate; yes, seven are things detestable to his soul: 17 lofty eyes, A FALSE TONGUE, and hands that are shedding innocent blood, 18 A HEART FABRICATING HURTFUL SCHEMES, FEET THAT ARE IN A HURRY TO RUN TO BADNESS, 19 A FALSE WITNESS THAT LAUNCHES FORTH LIES, AND ANYONE SENDING FORTH CONTENTIONS AMONG BROTHERS." Keep in mind 6:19 because that is exactly what you are! So, find something to do with your life, because it is obvious you don't have one. And stop what you are doing, because you know from the bible yourself, "brother", what the consequences are.
  • carla
    carla

But only because I've grown up in it doesn't mean I just believe everything we believe.---- What the hell does that mean exactly?

Did you ask him why he is cruising the internet anyway?

Is 'badness' a real word outside of dubdum?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

that post actually made me laugh

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ah...to be 16 again and be absolutely right about everything...

• ninja
    ninja

even better dag.....to be one of the GB....100 years old....and still be right about everything

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Do your LIES to scare people into thinking we are fake and have false beliefs, and saying that we are not the truth, come from the Bible? I didn't think so. So you, posing as a Jehovah's Witness and saying these false things about us

just replace "lies" and "false things about us" with "facts about JWism that JW's are either unaware of or are very uncomfortable thinking about or discussing".

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I'm surprised they didn't call down fire and sulfur from the heavens ! Then again,maybe such a request was saved for those quiet, special moments with God ? Ahhh...feel the love...

At any rate, this is GOOD NEWS !!! Yes, this means the JW community is indeed SEEING and being REACHED by the excellent videos you're making.

Here's a thought regarding the condemnatory judgment they pronounced against you.Jesus was considered APOSTATE by many in the nation, especially the hardcore ones, because of EXPOSING the TRUTH about their LIES and DECEPTION.I think this youngin should give some deep thought to that.This person is so upset because they know how effective these videos are at exposing the Org for what it really is.

Keep up the GOOD WORK !!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

V,

I'd start worrying if some she bears aren't going to come out and tear you to pieces...lol.

Perhaps someday this snotnosed JW kid will wake up and smeel the fresh lies that the WTS calls spiritual food. In the spirit of Jesus statement about the rafter in one's own eye, he should look at the WTS first to see whether they are the ones spreading out lies... before he accuses others of doing so.

Keep up the good work...

(I'll send you a PM soon)

A@G

• Layla33
    Layla33

Oh how it reminds me of reading my diary at 15. It was Jehovah this and oh Jehovah that and misquoting scriptures because I was so indoctrinated I refused to see the truth.

Here's the funniest thing, there was no JW witness before the very late 1800s, all those people in the bible were not JWs. Many of them were actually Jewish. I laugh to myself how JW's are so conditioned to believe that the Bible is actually referring to their "religion" and that there wasn't tons of civilizations all over the world that were living at the same time.

Funny V, I say show him up, old school style - although I am not sure how good it will do.

• karvel
    karvel

hahaha. what a dumbass. there were a few like that in my hall back when i was a youngin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit